Air Max DN

Went for a 3 mile walk in these. NICE!
IMG_2493.jpeg
IMG_2496.jpeg
IMG_2497.jpeg
IMG_2494.jpeg

Got my all days and my all nights . Waiting on my volts to arrive . That’s my holy trinity for these lol might go back and grab the blue and white ones . Or I think I’ll wait till April 15th I think it is for the navy ish ones

Need the blue pair there on 4/15. Need the cream joints...and the Black/cool Grey. Segeral other fire colorways but gotta start with those three.

Just copped the black/cool grey's...but now I think I need the volts instead of the Sail(cream).

I have 3 colorways of this shoe . Including the volts which looks amazing in person . This shoe in general really needs to be seen in person . I’ll take a pic of all mine when I get a sec

Need those all nights. Remind me of Miami night 9s but with the shape of a Gary Payton shoe from the late 90s/early 00s

i ended up trying some colorways in store. TTS it is . half size up felt big. they didn't have the all nights in my size(nor do most websites0 but theyre under retail on stockx

35% off with code SR35

I got my black/coolgrey colorway in about a week ago. I'm not sold on them. For one, I thought the Mudgard area was the cool Grey part. But it's stark white. It's not bad, persay...but it's very boring. I haven't initiated the return, but I'm not quite feeling that I'll keep them. Definitely better colorways. Though it's not the worst either.

Back
Top Bottom