Air Max Infared 90 question?

Which shoes look better in person regular or ostrich? I want to cop one of them but from looking at pics I don't see much of a differnce.

Both look pretty nice IMO, but I've heard quality on the Ostrich pair is crap.

thanks for your opinions. I thought there might have been some significant differnce that I didn't know about.

Originally Posted by agold1002

guy which ever one is cheaper.....they look the exact same
Rubbish, you have both do you?

They both look good though, get which ever you can.

^ Going to Free Practice?

OP ~ I personally don't like the ostrich look, but I like the 'transparent' infrared pieces on the shoe... If I had to choose, though, I'd gofor the regular ones...

i have both, i like the og version more, therefore i wear my ostrich more....does that make sense? lol

dont the ostrich have leather in the inside?? is it like the flip III's... i hated the inside of the filp III's they feel like a boxing glove

Just get both...1 at a time or both at the same time
happy.gif
I'm still searching for theprem's myself
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Going to Free Practice?

OP ~ I personally don't like the ostrich look, but I like the 'transparent' infrared pieces on the shoe... If I had to choose, though, I'd go for the regular ones...
thats exactly what I like on the premiums.

They not the same atall, Ostrich the mesh is different,the infrared is like a clear kinda infrared the leather has like little nipples on it hence theostrich!!
also the price of the ostrich's were cheaper then then the other!!
personally for me i would get the o.g-the real deal!!(try get a older pair if your fussy,infra is sorta pinky on the 08's)but that dint stop me fromcoppin!!
but it is generally up too you,if you cant descide let fate descide for you and flip a coin
wink.gif

also look at Modz pictures....

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

dont the ostrich have leather in the inside?? is it like the flip III's... i hated the inside of the filp III's they feel like a boxing glove
do you wear socks? i have some forces with leather on the inside and they feel great. they are actually more comfortable than kicks with thefabric inside. i wear socks, though.

and i, too, like the translucent plastic infrared pieces on the ostrich version, but I don't care for the actual ostrich part.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i have both, i like the og version more, therefore i wear my ostrich more....does that make sense? lol
Exactly the same as me, i wear the Premmies more so i dont bust up the OGs so much.

I have both and wear the classic, but my ostrich came mad creased, I dont know if that is all pairs but mine was real creased and the classic was and stilllooks DS after like 10 wears. I would go with whichever is cheaper, you can find them on Ebay for like $130 plus depending on your size, plus shipping.

Back
Top Bottom