Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

yea........ i peeped the uptempos too....... i want'em. i hope they come with another cw too.

yea........ i peeped the uptempos too....... i want'em. i hope they come with another cw too.

fb42519e5de1b43602aad2da0a9e270fc018565.pjpg

Those Griffey Air Max 2's definitely overshadowed these.

Can't Wait!

Those Griffey Air Max 2's definitely overshadowed these.

Can't Wait!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

These and the Orange Blaze/Grey pair will fly off the shelves.  The black/reds dont look as good as I thought they would... but Im getting the aforementioned at retail cuz they wont be there if I think on it too long.
Trust

nike-air-max-jr-cool-grey-neon-yellow-dark-charcoal-05.jpg
Is there a release date for these?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

These and the Orange Blaze/Grey pair will fly off the shelves.  The black/reds dont look as good as I thought they would... but Im getting the aforementioned at retail cuz they wont be there if I think on it too long.
Trust

nike-air-max-jr-cool-grey-neon-yellow-dark-charcoal-05.jpg
Is there a release date for these?

i think i will just get the "emerald" colorway...i actually like these tho with the modern look..the only way i would get a second pair of these tho would be once they go on sale or with a pretty good discount..i hope eastbay doesnt make these excluded from discount
ohwell.gif

heres another pic i found...

i think i will just get the "emerald" colorway...i actually like these tho with the modern look..the only way i would get a second pair of these tho would be once they go on sale or with a pretty good discount..i hope eastbay doesnt make these excluded from discount
ohwell.gif

heres another pic i found...

Not feelin them. The bar was set SO high with the griffey max 2 that I can't even appreciate sons kicks anymore
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom