Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

I just did something I never imagined I would do......returned a pair of True Blue 3's for the fresh water Jr.'s. Ended up getting them for $110.

I just did something I never imagined I would do......returned a pair of True Blue 3's for the fresh water Jr.'s. Ended up getting them for $110.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Damn should have sold them to me

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

I wish I could have sold them to someone on here then just returning them.  Damn 300 post rule! lol

I wish I could have sold them to someone on here then just returning them.  Damn 300 post rule! lol

metallic-silver-air-max-jr-november.jpg

"Nike is set to show a lot of love to the Griffey line this Fall/Winter including a run of new colorways of the Air Max JR. As part of their Winter lineup of the Nike Air Max JR, Nike is set to release the Metallic Silver Nike Air Max JR. The Metallic Silver Nike Air Max JR features a full Metallic Silver upper done in leather and Torch with a White Swoosh. The Silver upper sits on an equally Silver 360 Max Air Unit.

The Metallic Silver Nike Air Max JR is set to release in November."

via Kixandthecity

metallic-silver-air-max-jr-november.jpg

"Nike is set to show a lot of love to the Griffey line this Fall/Winter including a run of new colorways of the Air Max JR. As part of their Winter lineup of the Nike Air Max JR, Nike is set to release the Metallic Silver Nike Air Max JR. The Metallic Silver Nike Air Max JR features a full Metallic Silver upper done in leather and Torch with a White Swoosh. The Silver upper sits on an equally Silver 360 Max Air Unit.

The Metallic Silver Nike Air Max JR is set to release in November."

via Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by joeyb24

does the air max create a major difference in comfort?

As opposed to what other technology? Air max vs Air max 360? I prerfer 360. I think New balance absorb is better than either though. I love zoom air but more for it's benefit of being low to the ground for sports where making cuts is imperative (football, basketball) for plain old walking zoom air isn't anything special.

Have you walked in the Flightposite 3's?

Originally Posted by joeyb24

does the air max create a major difference in comfort?

As opposed to what other technology? Air max vs Air max 360? I prerfer 360. I think New balance absorb is better than either though. I love zoom air but more for it's benefit of being low to the ground for sports where making cuts is imperative (football, basketball) for plain old walking zoom air isn't anything special.

Have you walked in the Flightposite 3's?

Yeah I liked them you didn't? Zoom air was about performance to me. It's comfortable but it's main benefit is it's thinness. It provides great court feel in basketball or turf in football/soccer. Air max imo is more running/casual because it's to high off the ground to be considered a trainer. I consider griffey max's, griffey jr's all casual not trainers. So for comfort I guess air max wins out especially 360 but zoom and double stack zoom are great for sports and decent enough for casual.

Yeah I liked them you didn't? Zoom air was about performance to me. It's comfortable but it's main benefit is it's thinness. It provides great court feel in basketball or turf in football/soccer. Air max imo is more running/casual because it's to high off the ground to be considered a trainer. I consider griffey max's, griffey jr's all casual not trainers. So for comfort I guess air max wins out especially 360 but zoom and double stack zoom are great for sports and decent enough for casual.

Back
Top Bottom