Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Originally Posted by stmr1971

20110106113552_original.jpg

via : US11Modern Notoriety
da best ones are da black and mariner colors and black/cincy red joints.

they need to use the torch material that's in the Lebron V.2, circular holes vs diamond holes, i do see this shoe on sale in the future as well honestly, most likely will do well once it hits $120 or $100

they need to use the torch material that's in the Lebron V.2, circular holes vs diamond holes, i do see this shoe on sale in the future as well honestly, most likely will do well once it hits $120 or $100

I never understood why Nike made the Mariner color Griffey shoes with black on them? The Mariners' colors are navy blue/white/silver/turquoise. The black and turquoise doesn't match their hat and uniform. Instead of black, it should always be navy to match perfectly with the turquoise on them.

I never understood why Nike made the Mariner color Griffey shoes with black on them? The Mariners' colors are navy blue/white/silver/turquoise. The black and turquoise doesn't match their hat and uniform. Instead of black, it should always be navy to match perfectly with the turquoise on them.

Originally Posted by therealestwun

The Mariners never really wore navy shoes with their uniforms, mostly opting for black cleats. The only navy cleats I can remember during the Griffey years wear a pair navy/silver pair of Griffy 3's I think. So the black has never bothered me. Not saying they shouldn't do a navy version of his shoes though because I think they would be pretty sick! A navy/silver Griffey 1, 2 or 3 would kill!

Originally Posted by therealestwun

The Mariners never really wore navy shoes with their uniforms, mostly opting for black cleats. The only navy cleats I can remember during the Griffey years wear a pair navy/silver pair of Griffy 3's I think. So the black has never bothered me. Not saying they shouldn't do a navy version of his shoes though because I think they would be pretty sick! A navy/silver Griffey 1, 2 or 3 would kill!

I like these...hopefully everyone passes on these so I can get them on clearance

I like these...hopefully everyone passes on these so I can get them on clearance

Back
Top Bottom