Air Max LD-Zero H

Ultra M release 3/24 at 12PM and Superfly T release tomorrow at 12PM on SNKRS. Hard pass on both, especially those Superflys. Disappointed so far with the Air Max Day releases. I think the only thing left to release now is Zero iD.

Last edited:
Ultra M release 3/24 at 12PM and Superfly T release tomorrow at 12PM on SNKRS. Hard pass on both, especially those Superflys. Disappointed so far with the Air Max Day releases. I think the only thing left to release now is Zero iD.

read the yellow am0 is re-releasing as well.

Picked these up on Nike Europe as an impulse buy since I thought I missed out on the Tubular Special Forces.

We'll see in hands, but materials look pretty dope (leather lining?) and I love the obsidian color. The box looks dope also.

Not really sure how I feel about the pretty classic upper mixed with the air max bubble but worst case scenario I can just return them to Nike...

Picked these up on Nike Europe as an impulse buy since I thought I missed out on the Tubular Special Forces.
We'll see in hands, but materials look pretty dope (leather lining?) and I love the obsidian color. The box looks dope also.
Not really sure how I feel about the pretty classic upper mixed with the air max bubble but worst case scenario I can just return them to Nike...
it's not even leather. it's nylon same like most nike cortez previous released

it's not even leather. it's nylon same like most nike cortez previous released

Read before you try and correct someone. He said the lining is leather, if you look at the photos the lining in the heel is in fact leather.

He never said the upper was leather, clearly that's nylon

After winning a pair through Nike's online drawing on Saturday (or so I thought), I've been anxiously waiting for my shipping email from NDC.
View media item 1961650So, I finally received an email from Nike today stating that my order was canceled due to unavailable inventory! How is that possible when this is a prepaid drawing?
Shouldn't all available inventory be allocated to the people who received confirmation emails for their size?
Anyone else who won the Nike US drawing for the Air Max LD-Zero H receive cancellation emails? Or shipping confirmation?
Any insight is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

After winning a pair through Nike's online drawing on Saturday (or so I thought), I've been anxiously waiting for my shipping email from NDC.

So, I finally received an email from Nike today stating that my order was canceled due to unavailable inventory! How is that possible when this is a prepaid drawing?
Shouldn't all available inventory be allocated to the people who received confirmation emails for their size?
Anyone else who won the Nike US drawing for the Air Max LD-Zero H receive cancellation emails? Or shipping confirmation?
Thanks in advance.
That's really strange. First time i've heard of a raffle being cancelled like that.

I got my order confirmation shortly after I won. Got my shipping email yesterday and i'll have the shoes tomorrow.

What I think is strange about your situation is that they didn't run out of inventory. They are releasing again on Saturday so they most def still have pairs. I would try and contact customer service through Nike chat and raise h e double hockey sticks if I were you. 

You can at least get a discount code if you complain enough

My shoes shipped as well. Sorry to hear your order got cancelled. That's weird though, because these are releasing this weekend again, like BradleySupreme mentioned.

So, I finally received an email from Nike today stating that my order was canceled due to unavailable inventory! How is that possible when this is a prepaid drawing?
Thanks in advance.
I've had two raffles cancelled on me so far - Kobe HTM and Air Max Safaris, both of which I really wanted.  I just got a discount code through email for the Safari cancellation - IMO doesn't make up for not getting them.

I also don't understand how they can oversell a raffle.  Sorry to hear.

Thanks for the quick responses. IMO, the OOS excuse they fed me was definitely a load of crap. My friend won the drawing as well, and ended up canceling her order which was the same size as mine...and I believe I had an earlier order # than hers.
Even after the drawing ended, I saw a few sizes available for sale on the SNKRS desktop site.
But, since I entered the drawing and technically won through the SNKRS app, it continues to say "purchased" and won't let me see any available sizing or give me a chance to purchase another pair.

been the same story from a lot of people this wk w/safaris. It's bs on nikes part and they should cough up a coupon or two if you got a cancellation email.

I've had two raffles cancelled on me so far - Kobe HTM and Air Max Safaris, both of which I really wanted.  I just got a discount code through email for the Safari cancellation - IMO doesn't make up for not getting them.

I also don't understand how they can oversell a raffle.  Sorry to hear.

DEFINATELY doesn't make up for not getting the sneakers BUT it's better than not getting the shoes and no discount for a future order.

Look on the bright side though, you still have another chance

Hiroshi are my fav hands down, but the other two in person aren't bad at all - and from the on foot pics - actually look pretty decent.  Debating whether or not to keep the 90's (won em today but still not fully sold).

Hiroshi are my fav hands down, but the other two in person aren't bad at all - and from the on foot pics - actually look pretty decent.  Debating whether or not to keep the 90's (won em today but still not fully sold).

View media item 1962065

View media item 1962066

View media item 1962067

Personally the 90 is my least favorite and the most disappointing. I had just pictured something different in my head. Really wish they'd have done an infrared color way :frown:

I couldn't justify spending $240+ for a sneaker that I thought looked "pretty decent"

The more I see the Ultra M though the more I like them

IMO that 90 is kinda hideous... I mean the sock just doesn't fit the look of the sneaker for me... Just looks tacked on or something. Diggin on Hiroshi and Mark's though.

Last edited:
My LD came in and it's amazing. Materials are very premium, as they should be.

And yes the lining is a very soft leather. The upper is a soft nylon, super cushioned.

All in all I'm happy with my purchase and blown away at the quality!

And yes the lining is a very soft leather. The upper is a soft nylon, super cushioned.

@BradleySupreme How's the sizing? Is it the same as regular Roshe LD? Or Flyknit max?

Got mines yesterday, super happy also ! 

Wasn't too sure if I was going to keep them, but definitely will after getting them in hand ! 

I don't usually like Air Max because how loud they can be, but this one is super sleek and discrete.

And these materials are incredible for Nike with a super soft leather lining, leather tongue and nice suede all around !

So air max con was savage.  The gold bracelet got me in ahead of everyone... so that was nice but it was mayhem inside. Safaris were a hot item, only other "exclusive" was the AM0 in yellow (which I picked up for the hell of it).

Then I rolled over to Kith to grab the Air Max MP's and got the bracelet for Saturday - that's the day you want to be there.  H T M will drop as well as some unknowns that have been promised to be fire. 

Oh, and these were at Nike Lab

went 3/3 for these releases, but strangely I got the L on all of em with my gmail account. All W's on yahoo though lol

Back
Top Bottom