Air Max Light 09?

Are these AM Lights scheduled to release this year? And the big question...are we gonna get them here? Let's hope so.

I like the top 3 pair. The top right is the best tho IMO
smokin.gif

Any news on the RD?

the red pair already dropped overseas...

that might be a good indication that the rest will be overseas as well. I'm keeping hope that the top 3 will make their way to the states. the blk/yelloware nice as well but i wouldn't kill myself or go the extra mile to get them.

that website has too many to name. im guessing most are fakes with a select few actual euro releases.

id be a buyer of fakes if they look that clean.

Why do Light's have such a messed up looking toebox? I own a pair and I always wondered why Nike seems to mess up the toe...

very hot shoes.. i love these :
NIKE%20AIR%20MAX%20LIGHT%20%E7%99%BD%E7%81%B0%E7%B4%85%E9%85%8D%E8%89%B23.jpg

i am beyond shocked at some of the straight up crap we have been getting in the states

I got the bottom left 'I Love TB' editions last year. The ones you posted Wally are Asia releases, they the twinof the black and white pair posted below, i can usually get those on the cheap if you want some. As for the rest, i like the grey/green.

Theyv'e all dropped in Footlocker, in the U.K, and the Infrareds are a JD release! i wanna cop the neon ones but its more of a winter shoe, so i would haveto put them away all summer i think....

^^^yeah man there out,check you local footlocker!! and whats with the comment the swoosh's are too big?? lights are right up there as one my favourite airmax's even if the "swoosh's are too big" lol

Fantastic colour-ways but I agree with the 'big-swoosh' comment, the Light is a fugly shoe.

Polished turds, polished turds....

Neon's & the black/orange pair aswell as the aqua swoosh are all on the Nike UK website at the minute, the shape on the neons looks horroendus.

Back
Top Bottom