Air Max Posite Bakin Boot an annual release? EDIT: Blacks re-released!!!

I want these, but not the purple joints , and not for retail.

Come on nike, release 'em !!!!

What's Good NT....

Today....still one of the best Nike boots IMO

2 (3?) strong winters, and still not even a scratch! Love these damn boots. Should be an every 4-5 years release, at least. Cant even find a purple pair in a 12 these days! Blacks my go to, though :wink:

Anyone have issues with the soles being worn down? These boots are too good to just toss, gonna go to a shoe maker; maybe they can replace the sole for me (Air pocket hasn't been damaged, but if I wear them again without them fixed it could be)

My main concern with getting them fixed is that they won't remain water proof anymore, and the cool flame design in the sole will have to get taken out.

Anyone have issues with the soles being worn down? These boots are too good to just toss, gonna go to a shoe maker; maybe they can replace the sole for me (Air pocket hasn't been damaged, but if I wear them again without them fixed it could be)

My main concern with getting them fixed is that they won't remain water proof anymore, and the cool flame design in the sole will have to get taken out.

My sole has worn down but in the forefoot and one of the air bags have popped nike retro these please the pewter or black pair

I forgot these were $225. I didn't pay that for my first pair. Wound up giving them to my brother anyway and they still in great shape. My left air unit got cracked during a bad winter, but otherwise, joints look decent.

just got my mine in black and wifey wrapped em up , won't let me touch em till christmas :angry:

i keep staring at the box under the tree , so thirsty ....

just got my mine in black and wifey wrapped em up , won't let me touch em till christmas :angry:

i keep staring at the box under the tree , so thirsty ....

Enjoy, these are great boots. When they get dirty, just wipe with a damp cloth and boom, they look like new.

so no need then to hit em with a repellent then ?

dam I'm so ready to take these for a walk :lol: :nthat:

Nah, they don't need repellent at all. I'm not sure if this current model used the same material as the ones I got around 2010-2011, but mine were made just like older versions of foamposites where all you have to do is wipe them to clean the uppers. IF they feel a little tight at first, then you might have to break them in or wear a thinner sock while wearing. You can survive with a thin sock with them because they keep your feet warm and fairly good when you step into puddles too. I was surprised how well they worked when I stepped in water.

Should've copped off NDC when I had the chance. Def not trying to pay 225.

Back
Top Bottom