Air Max Releases Fall/Holiday 09

for everybody asking about the black/red 87's, start at the source. they are on nikestore.com for retail, most of a FSR.

^ Man, just look at the post above yours.
laugh.gif

GregoryHouse - Yes, retail is $92.

could we get some more pix??? and any more info on the blue cw??? other than releasing in November (Late October)

The Parra's look sick in person, really clean, the speckled midsole adds a nice touch...they were only $120 at my local spot today...and apparently theyare getting the matching jacket, 2 shirts, and matching fitted in next week...the shop owner assured me that the jacket is crazy and they fit would beridiculous with the kicks

Originally Posted by Solefiend

could we get some more pix??? and any more info on the blue cw??? other than releasing in November (Late October)

hold up...are you talking about the blue Maxims? Dropping here in Nov.? any confirmation/link
nerd.gif

Copped the AM 1 NDs. They look absolutely sick with jeans. Anyone looking for them, sole classics in Columbus, OH has a near FSR for retail and they ship:frown:614) 299-2290

GetYaShinebox.........nah, i was actually talking about the blue/gray ND colorway...I read a November release, but i'm assuming late October...sorry fornot being more specific than just "blue" haha...those maxims are dope though, should hit ndc and end up discounted haha

anyone have news about these?

nike-air-max-1-nd-2.jpg

nike-air-max-1-nd-3.jpg

via hypebeast.. crooked tongues has them for a October release.

"A release can be expected in October 2009 at a select amount of Nike stockists worldwide, including Crooked Tongues, who are now taking pre-ordersthrough their online store."

Hoping it will be earlier October! (and decent retail too!)

just saw the ND 87's (the red/black/white/gum) at Niketown for retail. I don't know what the fuss is about in terms of quality, they look fine, just asgood as the QS's and Safari's that all just dropped. Same mesh, same synthetic suede. the shape is a bit funky, yeah, but the pair I looked at wereactually shaped better than the red QS I have. they looked good. the only complaint I have is the "fake" gum rubber. it's just tan rubber, nottranslucent at all. real gum would have set these off something serious, but regardless, they're still worth getting IMO. on sale, that is. heh.

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

The Parra's look sick in person, really clean, the speckled midsole adds a nice touch...they were only $120 at my local spot today...and apparently they are getting the matching jacket, 2 shirts, and matching fitted in next week...the shop owner assured me that the jacket is crazy and they fit would be ridiculous with the kicks

damn i need them Parra's
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom