Air Max Tailwind Retro (2019)

Both hats have been shipped by supreme but I still no shipping for the Tailwinds... woulda been faster if I went the SNKRS route, but I’ll be happy that I didn’t take an L.

Snkrs shipped earlier already. Ndc be having that good good shipping. Can't wait to see these in hand.

All my sneakrs orders have been lightning lately. Pretty sure my safari brons came on the Monday morning after Saturday draw. Looking forward to seeing these in hand too!

Happy with these. Not had a detailed inspection yet but can already see them being my summer go to

20190325_133553.jpg

Still haven’t gotten any shipping on my pair from Supreme yet :rolleyes was hoping to have em before this weekend since I’ll be out of town for a few days and don’t want em to sit on the porch

I've not had any of this year's AMP but these fit more roomy width wise for me compared to the last AMP I had which I think was 2014...

Still haven’t gotten any shipping on my pair from Supreme yet :rolleyes was hoping to have em before this weekend since I’ll be out of town for a few days and don’t want em to sit on the porch
Same boat.... no email from supreme yet either wtf over

Just ordered mine from Supreme, had my size and an 8.5 still as of 2 mins ago. I actually forgot to order them on Supreme after striking out on Snkrs app on Saturday. I wasn't happy about the $20 extra for tax and shipping but whatever.

i didn't get shipping confirmation on the black ones until after they showed today.

Back
Top Bottom