Air Max Webber/Sensation Returns Spring 2016...

4412BFB0-05E9-4019-895E-071ABAF74064.jpeg

Agree the cushioning was the same for each cw. Looking at this old Eastbay it appears they increased the price on the black/red. Could be a mistake.
This whole catalog page brings back so many college memories.:smokin

In for all 3 original colorways, but want the black/white/red to release with the black front part.

https://kicksigma.com/air-max-cw-1995/

Good write-up on the OG and retro.
I’ve got the retros on today and reading that just soured my mood a little bit more. I’m all for the new tech in sneakers for my kids generation, but that visible air max is timeless. To see it now compared to what it was............damn shame. I’d take an OG any day of the week over retros, but I ain’t getting any younger and I have these strictly for nostalgia. But they did these dirty, just like they did the Air Up.

I’ve got the retros on today and reading that just soured my mood a little bit more. I’m all for the new tech in sneakers for my kids generation, but that visible air max is timeless. To see it now compared to what it was............damn shame. I’d take an OG any day of the week over retros, but I ain’t getting any younger and I have these strictly for nostalgia. But they did these dirty, just like they did the Air Up.
The Air Up retro is possibly the all time worst retro of any shoe. It’s a shame too because the shoe wasn’t popular enough to come back after such a turd of a retro. Of course they went on clearance for $9.99.

Does CWebb own the rights to the the logo and number on the shoe or something as to why they can't use it?

Even the number 2 he has a say on whether or not the number can be used.

I'm guessing with this it's similar to the Agassi line...Nike owns the logos but it's a working logo so he has to give consent when it is "used."

The number question though is interesting, perhaps it's a matter of they can't misrepresent that this is his shoe without his blessing? But knowing Nike they just don't care about details and why bother with the #2 anyway.

Air-Max-CW-and-Sensation-4-scaled-e1590202726118-1427x1536.jpg

I know these are different sizes but... this pretty much sums up the quality and care Nike has for their retro line. Retro on the right looks like elementary kids had a project to copy an old shoe as best they could.

I've had a bunch of Nikes that feel like bricks but the black/blue sensation pair was the first one that I had to get rid of due to how uncomfortable they were.

I just need a proper retro of those black/blue with the correct blue hue used. I understand the logo issues, so I can deal with not having it.

I remember getting the white/navy OG first not knowing the black and blue joints were coming out before school that year, I was so mad I couldn't get the black/blue og cw.

If they release those, I'd go full kit wanker forreal lmao. Damn, they ain't nothing but a AIr Force Max B with a different upper.

Would love a pr of blacks.

in tenth grade I was in sharpstown mall with the older cats and we were leaving out thru foleys and we saw the White ones on the wall and I copped. I was back in the mall few days later and workers were trippin because they weren’t supposed to be on the shelf yet. My first early shoe.

Back
Top Bottom