Air Moc Appreciation

Call me crazy, but I loved the Air Moc 2's. Found them on sale at a shop similar to Foot Locker in Korea ages ago.
They're pretty worn now, but I still wear them.

As for being slept on, well, what other people choose to buy is no concern of mine.

I'm gonna try to hunt down a pair of these - how is the sizing?

Call me crazy, but I loved the Air Moc 2's. Found them on sale at a shop similar to Foot Locker in Korea ages ago.
They're pretty worn now, but I still wear them.
As for being slept on, well, what other people choose to buy is no concern of mine.

Any pics of the Air Moc 2? I think I've only seen the 1 and 1.5...

OMGZZZ OEUF!!!

lol Im not OG enough to remember that sn...

anyway... I grabbed the white/camo mocs from outlets last year for like 15. Simple, semi-comfy shoe. I like em, Id prob grab more for the right price.

107j7s9.jpg

Last edited:
Any pics of the Air Moc 2? I think I've only seen the 1 and 1.5...

Although I definitely prefer 1, here's the pic of my Moc 2.

I may consider copping one of those 1.5s if I can find it on the attractive price since I don't own any of them tho.

11i3cdf.jpg

Supple suede goodness. These were more of a slip on than the 1's and 1.5's. They didn't have the bungee cord and squeeze lock and were more like a sandal.
I believe there was a woman's version that was a boot too.

To those of you that remember me, what's up?
I just lurk now, but every now and again...

Not sure if I can rock the moc Mocs. Too much like Crocs for me.

Around the crib though...

L... they fit kinda weird, but def true once you get on.

try nikefind, there might still be some floating around outlets for cheap.

Need a pair to complete my lazy ninja look, can't find those royal blue ones though.

sorry if this grave-dig bothers anyone lol, but I've been looking for a pair of these for quite a while and can't find anything better than $100 @ PYS.. Ideally want the Varsity Royal 1.5s but these are all a pain in the A to track down :rolleyes you'd think for such a slept on shoe they'd be easier to track down for the low...

I must say I tried these on and they felt like a rubber brick. What I am missing?
You are probably about to laugh but I actually love them because they are so ugly
It's just like you shouldn't wear these but I can't stop hunting them down
Got my eyes on three new pair[emoji]128064[/emoji]

You are probably about to laugh but I actually love them because they are so ugly
It's just like you shouldn't wear these but I can't stop hunting them down
Got my eyes on three new pair[emoji]128064[/emoji]
they are ugly cool but couldn't get pass the uncomfortably

Back
Top Bottom