Air money retro...MORE MONEY

apte00yb0bdnuybjiw9d.jpg

sneaker-room-nike-air-money-breast-cancer-awareness-1.jpg

Last edited:
Was hoping that black pair to have a legit sole (not the Uptempo’s) til I saw the above video......

These only make sense on NikeID for GR’s really. People are going to wanna customize that tongue part.

I like the idea with the sole.
The og money's had the exact same sole as the much uptempo.
The more uptempo of course has the full length air max like this retro....more money.

I wouldn't mind the og sole tho...more conservative but I might scoop these when they inevitably go on sale

Thanks for cleaning up my memory SC kid. So, I should've written that "not More Uptempo's" instead of "Uptempo's".
And although I like the naming of "More Money" because of that, I still prefer the original look somehow though.
Maybe I'm too old and the impression I had with this one worn by Reggie Miller was just too strong.

Oh i agree

The original is definitely more subtle.
I also prefer it honestly.
But these are ok to me.

These will definitely go on sale tho lol. I'm thinking 80.

something for a beat around shoe so it will be a pass because if i am going to beat a shoe up it will have to be comfortable to warrant that many wears

The british Pound is sick! wow didnt know i would like them like that but instead of the mash up we should have gotten the shoe that had those uppers originally and just gotten good colorways

Those are ****ing terrible. I'm a fan of the silhouette but the colorways are tacky and just plain awful looking.

Back
Top Bottom