Air Penny 1/2 Cent And Beyond???????

Still no Penny IV elements in the design
smh.gif

QUIT TROLLIN... Ill report you AGAIN and hopefully mods will ban you AGAIN just like they did the past1000000000 times...

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

QUIT TROLLIN... Ill report you AGAIN and hopefully mods will ban you AGAIN just like they did the past1000000000 times...
who is this dude???? LonelyBoySole hahahaha cool name man

<-------LonelyBoy is right

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Hey is this that same Benny Blanco kid
laugh.gif

The first ones look interesting, wouldn't be suprized if Nike would do that. If they can do that with Jordans and keep putting different models out thenthey can do that with the Penny's as well. I liked the half cents and wish I had kept my pair of the blue ones but they looked and felt too much like aboot. Hopefully, we'll get something more of a sleeker look.

How long have you guys been around? These are a Photoshop done by BP if I recall. They have no chance of coming out...

they coming out soon, thats what bp told me, he showed me a sample himself... he killed these for real, his photoshop game is crazy...

Originally Posted by purplehazen

they coming out soon, thats what bp told me, he showed me a sample himself... he killed these for real, his photoshop game is crazy...
nerd.gif
i find it hard tobelieve but hey, it is what it is
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom