Air Penny 1/2 Cents in the Bay?...Updates welcome

For me sheikh workers are more helpful than sp workers. thats weird cos I havent gone to shoe palace in years to buy shoes, sheikh on the other is one of mynumber one spots

Premier Boutique will have the Penny 1/2 Cent available this Saturday (2/21/09) at Noon. Also, some other shoes will be out this weekend as well.

So Premier is getting them too ... Im sure Shiekh getting them also. Well hopefully I can have a chance from copping a pair from one of these spots .

Originally Posted by shoethentic

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by tak

Shoe Palace will have these on RD, but size run will be limited.

whats the RD?
I was told the 7th.

Tak, thanks again for the info on those Eggplants. I hit your boy up, but they were all sold out. They did point me to another location which had them, and I ended up getting them from there. I really thought Shoe Palace was like Sheikh, so I never bought anything from them prior to the foam release! The workers there are more than willing to help and call around for you if they dont have the item in store! I will definitely be going back!
Happy to hear my boy was able to help you out, and that you still got your pair!

BREAKING NEWS....................... TRUE on Haight St. just got their shipment and will be selling them tomorrow. Happy hunting !!

BTW- They're worth every penny (no pun intended). Not as bulky as I thought and MAD comfy!

sacramento/916

arden mall-

footaction - worker said no, but guys at footlocker said that footaction was the only one gettin em

footlocker - no

champs - no

shiekh - call next friday and check

other-

shiekh @ florin - maybe???

TAF @ florin - most likely not

if you guys find a store that gets them early or is going to get em for sure, PM me.

thanks...

So all shoe palaces are suppose to release these on the RD? If its March 7th why are placing gettitn em two weeks early

I copped two pairs today. They didn't have my size which was 11.5, so I just got a 11 and a 12. Not sure which one I'm gonna rock first though. Willtry to post pics later tonight or tomorrow.

I can't believe that I missed these at True...by about a half hour or so.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

I copped two pairs today. They didn't have my size which was 11.5, so I just got a 11 and a 12. Not sure which one I'm gonna rock first though. Will try to post pics later tonight or tomorrow.

GGGGrrrrrrrrrr my size
smh.gif
.... lol where did you cop them from homes .

Here go the pics I took of them. These are HELLLLA clean, good luck to everyone getting theirs. Still haven't tried them on, probably do it tonight. Enjoy.Oh yea, I got them from Purist in San jose. There were only 4 people there after me, surprised there weren't more. They didn't have too many pairs,they had like only 1 pair each size. They didn't have all the sizes either, cuz I was first in line. Hope it stops raining soon so I can rock them. Sooooclean, everyone do not sleep!

Nice pics man . I wish I could of made it out there to Purist . O yea ..... just wear these in the rain , they can take it .

BIG UPS to Marco and the Purist crew!!! Great release and great service as always!
What's good Hevywayt!!!!!
P

Back
Top Bottom