Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Does anyone know where I can get a size 6 or 6.5 blk/royal? I want to get it for my brother for christmas. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Just picked up a pair of the Black Penny II's from footlocker yesterday for $96 using the 25% McDonalds coupon. The manager told me most footlockers should be letting them go with the coupon now that they are a few weeks old, and the coupon's restriction list doesn't say Pennys.
there is a exclusion list? i thought it was just not on sale or reduced priced items...as long as it was regular price it was good to go? i think some places MAKE their own exceptions
Were they already marked down to $128? That would be the regular price if the 25% off coupon got you down to $96. If the price was still at retail, you actually got a 31.43% discount.

I got mine at Foot Locker with the McDonald's coupon too, and I spent $105.
My Footlocker had them for $139.99. I guess they gave me an extra discount
smile.gif
. The manager told me that the exclusion rules from a friends and family saleapply to these coupons, so CDP packs and retro Jordans as well as AF1's were excluded.

seen the white/blk penny 2s at footaction the other day....def copped...just dont feel like waiting til the 29th for them to release

Does anyone know when the hell the White Penny 2's dropping??? Still no signs on Swoosh. Its there, but i'm assuming it didn't drop yet.

anybody know where i can still get the black 2s for a decent price round retail sz 10

pr0phecy718 wrote:
Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

sick.gif

Penny III's appeal more to me.

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

ppl have opinions.

the 3s have that look, was it executed right? i say yes, foam on the side... its just crazy, i remember liking these more than the 2's back then. and i hadboth of them.

2 completely different designs/class.

no comparison.

2611927046_091bd4c96e.jpg

2887087564_e73ce6837b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom