Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

pic request of Penny in his black/blue II's

also vid request of the commercial where LiL penny is wearing a shirt and tie with suspenders and penny II's. I can't find that commercial. But iremember that commercial clearly. He was sitting down in an office setting and he was relaxing with his feet on the desk showing off his penny II's whiletalking to Penny Hardaway.

someone try to find that commercial. I can't find it on youtube

And to think, people were trying to kill me last fall over confirming these waaaaaay back when...

Regardless, the OG colorways are great, but, please people, don't scorn the retro colorways on these. They are super-sharp. You'll see.

Peace.

second time around is not too bad
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

^^Where did you order these at?

eastbay

and ^^ your really gonna put out 190 for the penny fusions? i like em bout cant justify spending that much on them imo

^^ I hear ya on that blco02 but we can never get anything the way we want it to go.. ITS NIKE for cryin out loud, look what theydid to all the DEIONS so as for me I guess I'll take 2 pair of these cause I passed these up back in the day for an old FALCONS STARTER PULLOVER and I wastold from a Nike Rep that we should get these at end of Aug or 1st week of Sept..cant wait

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

if these aren't butchered, I'll def cop two pairs. I just hope they do a better job than they did on the zoom flight 95/96s. I've already gone thru 2 pairs of ogs...

dude what are you talking about? OG zf 95/96 are both 10+ years old. what do you mean ALREADY?

smh.gif
@ these retroing.

Exactly why I've retired from the shoe game. It's all about $ to Nike/JB....legacies don't mean %+@+.

28ri1d4.jpg

Screw that noise. I BEEN waiting for these. Bring em on...the sooner the better.

i cant wait till these drop, theres just one thing that im worried about, the quality. i hope and when i say hope, i mean i hope these come great quality wise.nike dont kill this one, please.

Originally Posted by 18albee

any clue on how much these will cost. im hoping, i dont remember what they retailed at back then. anyone remember?
i think they said 135 when the news first broke but i guess anything can change
eyes.gif

crisp! can't wait to finally cop. had the atlantic blue cw when i was younger but never got the orlando joint
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so i guess since no one has the new retros (at least not that i know of) there really isnt a verdict on the sizing yet? so the OGs were really 1 size smaller? dang thats a big deal....now i dont know if i want to "pre" order yet. any verified input??? thanks!!
Back in High School I wore a 9.5 in everything. Including the OG Penny II. They fit true size then. After High School 2 year later I still had themand they were tight on me, so Im sure I couldve done a 10.5. On these retros I cant imagine them being smaller than half a size. I went with a 10.

The Black Joints are a must cop as far as I'm concerned. On the fence w/ the whites even though contrary to popular opinion I like them more than thewhite/atlantic blue. It'll just be a matter of if my money's right.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Let's just say "Fall".

There are waaaay too many dates moving on around here.

And, as always, it is too early to say.

From what I was and am still being told, it was supposed to be "late-August", but "late-September" looks more logical right now.

Nevertheless, save your money for THIS FALL.

Peace.
so you know what kinda release these will be?, GR, limited? ETC?

it'll most likely be like da barkleys and all da other pennys....
dayummm, so that means conry dudes will be rocking these............
frown.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom