Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

That’s not my video/channel that’s my footage. He ripped the video from my instagram and added a tom jones song over it and uploaded it to his channel . I said FOOTAGE* 💀
IMG_1400.jpeg
oh **** i owe you an apology then. my bad. now i see what you mean. forsy out here jacking peoples videos? smh

I have the social status black pair. I notice from wearing them, the zoom air in the forefoot is almost not existent. Is that the case with the recent Atlantic blue colorway?

Sorry Boys i will credit you right now , I thought it looked like the foamposite commercial from back in the day and thought the Tom jones would go perfect so i used that clip . but i will tag You guys.

Sorry Boys i will credit you right now , I thought it looked like the foamposite commercial from back in the day and thought the Tom jones would go perfect so i used that clip . but i will tag You guys.
If you want me to delete too , no issue let me know.
Reminded me of this so I thought it would look cool . I will rember for next time to credit the creator.

Thanks Forsy, appreciate the tag! No need to take it down. I like the reference to the Foamposite commercial. In hindsight I should’ve just pm’d you, my b. 🫡

id bite at 150

they been wyling w these retails

but ive wanted these for as long as ive been on NT

always been a staple here

Back
Top Bottom