Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

pr0phecy718
pimp.gif
good lookin out.

just ordered from eastbay..$140 shipped..i didn't even need to give the free shippping code...she just gave it to me

they would not let us use coupon codes for these...i tried to use a 20% off code that works on the site for the pippens, but these got excluded--should haveplaced the phone pre-order a couple of months ago when they were not excluded yet

I want this shoe soooooooooooo bad but I don't have the money to cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being on a partial schlorship FTL!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

pr0phecy718
pimp.gif
good lookin out.
you went to times square?

Funny thing is, I wore it today and most of the people in my age group (24 and up) were asking me on the subway
laugh.gif
Like damn ....But I love these sneakers, I'm having memories from my daysin Junior High School

Are these going to be available like the Bakins & Godzilla's? because if so I'll just wait for a damn sale to come.

Originally Posted by Woodside718

How's the sizing 86 NT?

tad small.....but my pips are tens, my pennys are tens.....i can handle it condsidering im not balling in them..just casual wear wear...

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

pr0phecy718 - As far as comfort, how do they compare to the III's and IV's?
At least for me, the II's are more comfortable on the ankles, snug like a glove
laugh.gif

One other difference I noticed between the retros and the OG's:

The Blue bottom on the retro is almost "see-through" while the blue bottom for the OG's look more "solid" ....Obviously they used adifferent type of material for the bottom, now whether that's a good thing or bad thing? I don't know

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Are these going to be available like the Bakins & Godzilla's? because if so I'll just wait for a damn sale to come.
and are they gonna be sold JUST @ footlockers only?

just copped it today from shoe palace for 140 total. Yes I used to work at that #+%**! *%* place.
grin.gif
at least they didn't !%@$ me over this time.

This thread is just like the Air Tach Challenge thread from months ago...50+ pages of hype for a "dope" retro.

A "dope" retro....that will still end up with sales tags everywhere. I want these Pennys and I will cop when they drop to well under $100...just likethose Air Tech Challenges.

Shoe City 101 Fact...not fiction...THERE IS NO NEED TO BUY ANY RETROS FOR RETAIL........THEY ALL GO ON SALE!
happy.gif
I've waited 12 years, what's 2 moremonths?!

HOLLA!!!

Back
Top Bottom