Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

i just copped from shoetrends thanks Pdigiti for the info, save me time and gas! came out to $140 shipped/paypal. i dont mind paying retail compared to all thecrap JB is producing.

sneakemane is not dead wrong...i can see where he is coming from with the air tech chall. look at the penny 1s, zf 95s for example. everyone was beasting andpaying top dolla for some OG pairs on ebay, now they are at outlets for 69.99 or find some on ebay for under retail. And sometimes its all about location whenfinding good deals. ex: Bay area is one of the hardest places to get kicks...If i lived in forilda or anywhere else i would consider waiting...

authentic727 wrote:
Pdigiti wrote:
SHOETRENDS.COM has FSR up for pre-order for $125.00!!!
you're welcome
peace
I already copped from eastbay 20%, but thats pretty good. Why arethey selling for beloew retail?? sounds fishy...

SHOETRENDS.COM always sell there shoes below retail. Copped one SHOETRENDS and another one on eastbay..
pimp.gif

Basics in Bay Plaza shopping mall has them in stock (Bronx). Tried them on, but couldn't pull the trigger on $140.00 .

jus ordered my 11.5 from shoetrends....last time i bought from shoetrends was before the site crashed i bought the white n red v's in 2001....jus got anemail saying these ship out oct 1st which is kinda wack. i woulda jus got em from the store on realease day if i knew bout them sendin em out on 10/1

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by sneakermane

there are some ppl that just need the shoe right away.
they like wearing the newest thing, freshest, and most recent item, not wear them when they're all played out.

PLAYED OUT? Did you say PLAYED OUT?!
laugh.gif

How can an retro be PLAYED OUT in 2 months?! It's already over a decade old...so it should be PLAYED OUT on release day, right?

Matter fact...who the hell still uses the phrase...PLAYED OUT?!
roll.gif

HOLLA!!!
SNEAKERMANE is funny...This guy always got a witty comment.... But he is right about what he said.

lol. the audacity this guy has to call out my choice of words
laugh.gif

you dont hear me talking about your fits bro or do you? your a funny dude and all, and i dig your little videos and all, but i was talking about the reason whythis shoe is getting its recognition and its HYPE, not dissing you. peace my man.

i randomly check the nike retro forum like every 3 months and just scroll up and down for any threads on penny 2s.

glad to see this
happy.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

i randomly check the nike retro forum like every 3 months and just scroll up and down for any threads on penny 2s.

glad to see this
happy.gif

go to modells at times square, they got 'em now

dammmmmm!!!! 72 pages in 6 days!!!

these are going to be official. dude on 1st page said it the best:

july= Gold Flightposites
august= Pippens
september= Penny 2's

still waiting on other penny 2 colorways and classic blue foamposites

^ THIS IS A COLABO POST OF ALL THE OTHER PENNY THREADS....

FOR ALL THAT WANNA KNOW...FOOTACTION WILL HAVE THEM...JUST GOT BACK FROM THERE....HERE THEY ARE

96015644cc045e2a1422377993ae9152fa2e46f.pjpg

LOVELY SHOES...CANT WAIT TILL I GET MINE NEXT WEEK...

Don't worry shoetrends usually ships earlier than the date they state. Great shoe!

Prophecy, I didn't go to the Modell's on 42nd... But this spot by my job by the Brooklyn Bridge has em so Im scoopin those and the Pippens on Monday.Unless someone tries to violate
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom