Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Best Nikes ever IMO.

20za4q9.jpg

2yplvuo.jpg

laugh.gif

HOLLA!!!

Just ordered a pair- I couldn't resist any longer.

Had the White/Blue pair back in '96, and this Black pair looked so good in person at FA the other day.

Originally Posted by trancebboy

Anyone know if we can use the F&F on it this weekend?

don't count on it, but you can try if you want

edit: i just called footlocker and they said the nike air penny IIs are excluded for the 30% friends and familysale

Damn it....I ordered a pair on eBay on sunday for basically retail+shipping because NDC was out of my size.

Now Nike does a restock, the discount code works for me (it wasn't before for some reason), now I could have got them for $121 and change shipped.

all i need to know is, is the email that you receive the comfirmation from Shoe Trends means you Purchased the shoes or just put em in the Cart?

Nike so damn stupid, people at swoosh saying the pennys will be back on the site sat... dates is confusing i hope they go back on swoosh though 84 is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by joeysole

pimp.gif
Got me them Penny IIs for $84 this morning sz 11.. Gotta love my Swoosh acct!
pimp.gif

i got them for 100 shipped off swoosh, but howd you get free shipp/tax

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

edit: i just called footlocker and they said the nike air penny IIs are excluded for the 30% friends and family sale

Are they gonna be excluded online too????

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

edit: i just called footlocker and they said the nike air penny IIs are excluded for the 30% friends and family sale

Are they gonna be excluded online too????

most likely, its a new release

i usually only buy jordans but wow that black/white/blue colorway is sick, will def try to cop if i can get the money

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

NDC will keep restocking and restocking...

don't think your missing out on anything.
I hope so. After the first time I missed out... at least they had it come up in the search. Missed out on the restock cause I was at work allday. Now I dont see nothing at all except the IVs.

I'm not worried about getting shut out completely... but would be nice to get them at 20% if possible.

I missed out on my size.
smh.gif
Hopefully, I'll be able to find these for retail or less within the next few days.
frown.gif

NJ doesnt pay sales tax on sneakers and I get free UPS ground shipping.. I save on the $8 for ground shipping.. Will cop again on Saturday morning when theydrop at 2am or 7/8am

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

So I Guess Not Even Nike Themselves Is Sticking To Release Dates These Days
smh.gif

ummm....NTs launch them on 9/27
I Was Referring To These Being Released EARLY Online
wink.gif

*From What I Have Been Told These Were Not Supposed To Be Released Online At All And Excluded To NT's And Urban Accounts (On The 27th)........From ReadingAround Tho It Seems Like They Had A Restock For Some Reason Today On There That People Were Able To Order From
indifferent.gif
I Called Earlier Today To Check On Them As Well And A Guy I Spoke WithTold Me Completely Different Information For This Release
smh.gif
...... If These Don't Pop Up Online Again On Release Date Nike Has Some Serious Issues OverThere.

Back
Top Bottom