Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Just got my pair from shoetrends. They probably shipped em out yesterday i live 30 minutes from LA. So those who ordrered from them keep an eye open.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Finally got mine
smile.gif

My Penny Grails combo
nike-penny2-black-white-royal-47-web.jpg

In general, even tho I got the right size... the fit is not good enough to ball in them... but they are comfy for casual.
AWESOME PICS kaczalas! Any chance you can remove your tag, so it can be a wallpaper?
embarassed.gif

just copped mine wit a voucher for $25. taxes suck

i normally wear a 9.5 and tens be spacious wit most shoes, i wanted a 10 but peeped it too late i guess so 9.5 wit church socks it is lls.
what yall know about that???

technically these are pretty close to hitting clearance racks...

the footlocker near my old house is a "clearance" store (according to the gm), they get all the old stuff and sale items, guess whats on display asof sunday??? penny II's
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Damn those white joints are nothing compared to these blacks
I would not say nothing...but wait till you have both to compare...
im thinking

leeaather > sweeeuade
right?
present day nike suede > present day nike leather
definitely! the older leathers used way back when was made of much higher quality than what's being used now. i think it all has to do with which factories make the shoe. i think vietnam was the *%*@*, most of the good quality stuff was made there.

btw...finally copped my pair of penny's....$60...couldn't beat that like OJ in armed robbery charges! don't even bother PM'ing because i got that price because of a small snafu in one of my previous purchases at that store so the owner felt like he had to do right by me, it pays to be a loyal customer sometimes!
smokin.gif

ure right mayhem
But these blacks show dirt (white spots) soo easily..just touching them with clean hands..
laugh.gif

Lets hope this leather is atleast decent....these look hot so far...would you agree? I plan on two pairs. I cant wait to cop this shoe!!!
pimp.gif

Anyone where a 9.5, I got 2 pair of the all white on eastbay with the discount and I dont want anymore. PM if your interested. If not I will just cancel theorder.

finally just copped on swoosh after the restock. heads up for swoosh heads that still need um. they got a few sizes left.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Finally got mine
smile.gif

My Penny Grails combo
nike-penny2-black-white-royal-47-web.jpg

In general, even tho I got the right size... the fit is not good enough to ball in them... but they are comfy for casual.
AWESOME PICS kaczalas! Any chance you can remove your tag, so it can be a wallpaper?
embarassed.gif

Read my mind. I'd love to have that pic as a wallpaper as well. If you don't want to post it here, could you send it to my email?? btreed@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by SEVEN654THREE

finally just copped on swoosh after the restock. heads up for swoosh heads that still need um. they got a few sizes left.

pimp.gif

good lookin out bruh! copped a pair for my cuzzo

^^^^Dope pic...but...Where are the Orlando Penny 1s?

A Penny wallpaper with no Orlando Penny 1s?!

Amazing how cats act like the Penny 2s were the first Penny shoe. Since when do Orlando Penny 1s get no luv? Wow...

Penny Foams>Penny 1s>Penny 2s...

Penny 3s & 4s don't matter.

HOLLA!!!

Sorry, but I don't like the Penny I. I mean it looks awesome, it's a classic, but I find it uncomfortable and bulky...that's why I got rid of mypair (white/red). I will probably cop the Orlando I's one day for my collection.

Those two up there are my grails since like forever... that's why I took this pic... for the little kid inside me
glasses.gif

If those are your grails, that's all that matters, bro. Regardless...the pic is still dope.

I just been noticing that the Penny 1s are really being slept on. But the shoe has been retroed multiple times for a reason....a classic shoe.

When I get my Penny 2s...Can I borrow that jersey?
tongue.gif
Gotta take a pic with all 3!

HOLLA!!!

i feel u 86, i need those white ones. i got the OG's and my bubbles are deflated, the piping is all ripped up, and the toebox is all warped

those pics just reminded me how badly I wanted the foamposites when they first dropped lol

but since I was just a kid back then, there was no way in hell my parents were gonna buy me foamposites at that price
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I remember seeing the Nike ad on an Inside Stuff magazine and wanting it since then.... but I'll be honest- the only reason I wanted it was because PennyHardaway was endorsing them, if it was another player I would have not cared back then....good times, man, good times

the penny 1s are one the best shoes nike has produced. Foamposites well speechless. Penny 2s great also!

I just check swoosh, and they have them up. At least I got them for $98 at Footlocker. With the shipping I just spent $6 more. I'm fine with it.

Back
Top Bottom