Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I can't wait until they release in stores. But when the time gets here, it'll be worth the wait.
smile.gif

My co-worker said he just seen them in Mondawmin, I'm waiting for him to call me back so I can be sure. I'll keep y'all MD heads posted...

Guys, you have to call and give them product number 33886-041. They are backordered. So they will place your order and eastbay said they expect the shoes inthe warehouse september 15th. I ordered two pairs yesterday and used a 20% off coupong. My total came out to this:

Order Details:

Item Number Description Qty Price Subtotal
1 NIKE AIR PENNY II-BK/RY/WH - Size 10.0
This product will be available to ship by 09/15/08 2 $139.99 $279.98
Subtotal: $279.98
Miscellaneous Charges: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $8.98
Discounts: $56.00
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed: $0.00
Total: $232.96

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I was at FOOTLOCKER and they had the catalog for new shoes this year and i saw the Penny IIs and it said release date 9/27, i have pics on my razr but i dunno how to upload it to a comp, and i asked if the worker had an extra copy but she wanted 8 bucks smh!
were they the black/blue or the white ones?

yeah eastbay isn't letting you use the disount code n e more i tried to go as far as to speak to their manager and it was still a no go but whateveri'm just happy know (knocks on wood) that i got a pair these are my grails off all grails and i absolutely need all three og colorways ( if they releasethe third)

01/2009 Air Penny 2

333886-061 Black/Black-Varsity Maize-Varsity Red
$135.00

And the slutting begins. These new school PLM's can turn a good thing bad in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom