Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

yea had these in my hands today. def. will cop but for below retail. they had an 11 probably coulda fit into them but i didnt wanna tempt myself...

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

So no 20% discount?

Negative.
ohwell.gif

I called Eastbay after placing my order and tried to use the 20% and the CSR said that these were excluded.
i thought free shipping was a no go...how did you get free shipping? thanks!

PYS shipped my sz 14 today. I wasn't playing any games I saw they had my size and I copped. I don't feel like going all over NYC looking for my size.

So has anyone copped their true size and they fit fine? I'm not holding out much hope for my 9.5 fitting me after all this talk of 1/2 size up.

Originally Posted by richiedge

So has anyone copped their true size and they fit fine? I'm not holding out much hope for my 9.5 fitting me after all this talk of 1/2 size up.

I copped a size 9 (my true size) and the right shoe was ok ...and the left my big toe was constantly rubbing the top of the shoe, which I'm assuming wouldeventually lead to the hole in the toe like someone claimed earlier in this post. I didn't wanna risk it and went back for the 9.5.

^^ yea I was the one that was saying that. That's actually a good way of seeing if its a good fit or not. The material used for the Black/Blue colorway andthe way its designed/put together (the shape of the toe) makes it risky for a hole to form if not in the right size.

Bottom line is this for anyone reading this: When you try it on, see if it feels tight on the toe area. If it does, go a half size bigger. If it doesn'tfeel tight when walking, you're good to go.

With the black/blue colorway, if it's tight, over time it either stretches or one of your toes could be rubbing against the top of the area (or both). Withtime, the material stretches out and then a breakage happens.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

^^ yea I was the one that was saying that. That's actually a good way of seeing if its a good fit or not. The material used for the Black/Blue colorway and the way its designed/put together (the shape of the toe) makes it risky for a hole to form if not in the right size.

Bottom line is this for anyone reading this: When you try it on, see if it feels tight on the toe area. If it does, go a half size bigger. If it doesn't feel tight when walking, you're good to go.

With the black/blue colorway, if it's tight, over time it either stretches or one of your toes could be rubbing against the top of the area (or both). With time, the material stretches out and then a breakage happens.
All the time I couldn't help thinking...if this happened to the shoes produced in the late 90s...then I feared my toe would rip thru the shoein about a week with the amount of wear these are going to get / Nike shoddy quality.

WTH finishline, Champs, and footlocker @ the Gmall are only get 10 pairs each store?

Is this true or false, because this is where I get my kicks -_-

they release next saturday, the 27th. but im sure some stores are selling them before their RD. . .

Back
Top Bottom