Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Been rockin these for more than a week now, thinking I might need another pair to put on ice.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Houston peeps....who copped?

I picked up a pair of sz. 9.5 from sheikhs at Memorial City, and have the other 9.5 at footlocker on hold to pick up tomorrow. Memorial City did notreceive that many pairs.

Originally Posted by ronaldmcds513

For those asking about a shirt, I picked this up last night

http://www.corpstat.blogspot.com/http://www.corpstat.blogspot.com/http://www.corpstat.blogspot.com/
They do phone orders.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Just got mine in Philly. I'm in love.
where at? i didnt see any up south st, but im not surprised bout that...where'd you go, gallery?

I'm curious to know too. I know Sneaker Villa had them...but are sold out now. I dont think Samsum or Ubiq have them either.....

asked if the pennys were excluded for tomorrow and they said they weren't sure but as of now its not on the exclude list. he told me they'll find outtomorrow if it is or not

I've been skimming the last few pages trying to find out if these run the same as the OG's. Some are saying they fit true to size, some say go a fullsize up. Unfortunately I gotta work tomorrow and wont be able to try them on so my friend is picking up my two pairs when he gets his. I'm a size 12 butwore a 13 in the OG's.....if anyone can help me out it will be appreciated.

Originally Posted by KempAttack400

I've been skimming the last few pages trying to find out if these run the same as the OG's. Some are saying they fit true to size, some say go a full size up. Unfortunately I gotta work tomorrow and wont be able to try them on so my friend is picking up my two pairs when he gets his. I'm a size 12 but wore a 13 in the OG's.....if anyone can help me out it will be appreciated.
then stay 13

Originally Posted by KempAttack400

I've been skimming the last few pages trying to find out if these run the same as the OG's. Some are saying they fit true to size, some say go a full size up. Unfortunately I gotta work tomorrow and wont be able to try them on so my friend is picking up my two pairs when he gets his. I'm a size 12 but wore a 13 in the OG's.....if anyone can help me out it will be appreciated.
I compared my retros to my ogs, and the retros are a tad bigger. The OG's in a 9.5 are too snug for me to wear, Ive had them since highschool. The retros fit perfect in a 9.5. Its just a matter of peoples feet. Ill post comparison photos in a bit.

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

What time eastern are these gonna hit NDC and Eastbay etc tonight?

they already hit last weekend. I believe most got it off both websites with the extra 20% off.. so gluck getting ur pair.. most stores I seen here in NYCalready started selling them last week.

I received my pair earlier today, Thanks Eastbay!
laugh.gif

They look incredible however i dont care for how sloppy the carbon fiber plate is.
Im good though, its been a long time. I am glad to have a fresh pair now that i never had the chance to get while i was in elementary.

Back
Top Bottom