Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by FresH FeeTz

ThomasBK wrote:

Been looking for a reliable source to tell me how these run. I live in Australia, they're not being released here, so I'll have to order a pair, but that means I have no way of testing how they fit. Anyway, I wear a 12 in most of my other shoes, so you'd def. recommend a 12.5?
im a 7 an got a 7.5 fits good to me

if you can get that size, get it

I don't ever buy doubles, but I think I'm going to pick up another pair if I get the chance.

If it wasn't for the eggplant flights in oct I would be trying to get a 2nd pair.I usually do Jordans but Nike is showing off right now!!

Jordan brand has been disappointing with the stupid packages with ridiculous prices, the Penny 2s really brings some excitement back for me. Being able to gointo the store and buy a nice pair of signature shoes in original colorway for 100-125, without having to wake up at 3am makes me much happier than waiting inline to overpay for another pair of Jordans I don't want just so I can get another pair of so-so quality classics.

Man I had a terrible experience getting my pair of Penny 2s at Footlocker. So I get to the counter and the chick is like "If you buy some socks, shoecleaner or insole you can save..." and I pull out own F&F coupon and she looks to her manager and is like "oh he already has it."Immediately he's like oh no these are excluded, so I'm like alright never mind. I leave the store and the manager chases me down and is like "comeback, I got you." So I go back and hes like I need to scan something else along with it in order to get you that discount, and I'm like ok cool. So hescans some socks and then the shoes, then tries to give me the bag with just the shoes. I was like "WAIT, DID YOU JUST CHARGE ME FOR THE SOCKS?" heslike "yea we gotta do that for the discount to go through," and I was just like "WELL IF YOU'RE CHARGING ME FOR THEM IM GOING TO TAKE THEM,SO PUT THEM IN THE BAG." And he did, and I was like, "good now I'll go return them at the Footlocker back home-Thanks again!"

I was heated with this guy, I really want to call FootLocker customer service and complain about this manager, because how do you charge someone for somethingand not even give them the item they purchased??? This just shocked me. If the guy had just been honest about it I probably would have picked up some waterproofer since I actually needed that. But if I call will anything happen at all? Or is it pointless?

^^It really is pointless they won't even take a look at the situation

It never hurts to try though..

quick question i wear a 13 and everyone says they run small so what do you think i should do. I know im not gonna be able to get a 13.5 in footlocker and iknow if you get them too big they crease crazy and even rip the 3m material

^Yeah, just get the 13. I'm probably one of the few who bought them true to size and I think they fit fine.

They were sold out at my local Footlocker when I went on Sunday...
smh.gif
at myself for not going on RD. I thought they would still be available...oh

well, I guess I'll have to get them on ebay or something for around retail, witch kinda sucks because they were letting people use the F&F discount.

picked up on saturday and mine run true to size. i'm a 12 in jordans and these feel fine. oooh weee, it's been too long of a wait for these. they areoh so fresh!

these shoes do RUN SMALL
i would suggest getting half size up
its weird because the only part that seems small is the actual length of the shoe
the rest of the shoe is fine

i went up a half size and they fit perfect. any smaller and i would go up a fall size

and i had the same experience jumpman277. they made me buy some shoe cleaner in order to get the discount. i was told they do this cuz they get commision forit, and they dont for selling the shoes. i just returned it to another footlocker and got my money back. no big deal. they r just playing themselves forthinking im really going to spend $6 on something im just going to return anyways

Back
Top Bottom