Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!..Finally I can feel what u guys feel....

Jus woke up from a looooong nap..opened my door and BOOM my Eastbay package was there...UNDS them ASAP!..and I never do that..Home Coming is tonight..so ill berockin these SUPA COMFY/HELLA SEXY BADBOYZ 2nite ya dig!!!.....also ill cheat on my girlfriend 2night..because I'm sleeping with these 2nite...I can careless how she feels!!

PEACE! Lol

anyone else get a refund from shoetrends? it appears they never got their shipment for pre-order. they didn't even tell me they were going to dothis...hmmm...

It's hard to get a third pair of these things.

BTW, Penny 2's are the most amazing non jordan shoe of all time.

I pre-ordered the white and black on eastbay earlier this week. They have a shipping date of 10/15/08 that can't be right, can it?

This is enough for now, more will be added later.

e3tyg.jpg

can someone give an exact term to search on live.com for the ebay coupon.
i searched collezione and only got results to eastbay.

thanks.

Originally Posted by dekthai

can someone give an exact term to search on live.com for the ebay coupon.
i searched collezione and only got results to eastbay.

thanks.
search something liek

cheap ps3

click the ebay link, then it will take you to an ebay search page, then use the ebay search page, searcj collezione

Haha I'm happy they re-released these joints. My OG pair is torn up and was waiting for Nike to finally do it. Just mad that they didn't do theAtlantic Blue/ White. I still have my OG white pair DS and looking forward to copping a pair to wear. But I've never seen so many folks cop Pennys. Yearsago when they first dropped, they were just chilling on the racks at most spots, hit the outlets for $75 in all three colorways. But i must admit and giveprops to Nike for not messing up the retro.

Yea, they've been doing alright recently on CERTAIN releases. Gotta give props to where its due for the Pippen retros also, which highlights the sad statethe company is currently in for them to even deserve props when they retro stuff correctly. Supposed to be done correctly on a consistent basis considering theprices and margin of profit they enjoy.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Yea, they've been doing alright recently on CERTAIN releases. Gotta give props to where its due for the Pippen retros also, which highlights the sad state the company is currently in for them to even deserve props when they retro stuff correctly. Supposed to be done correctly on a consistent basis considering the prices and margin of profit they enjoy.

last thing they're worried about is quality when they know everyone will cop their stuff regardless
laugh.gif

lol at dudes buying more than 3 pairs of these. You guys wont be able to beat them down in your lifetime unless you wear them everysingle day for the next tenyears. Which means you wont wear any other shoes. wackness.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

im usually strickly jordan,
but i think these are growing on me.
i wonder if im falling for the hype
embarassed.gif
It's not really hype, most of the NT'ers that have this shoe is because of nostalgia. It's either because of Penny Hardaway in hisprime, they had these in their childhood, or they wanted it but their parents couldn't buy it for them back then. I speak for 90% of the NT'ers thatfeel this way.

Now as for the other 10% that don't fall in that category; yea its probably hype
grin.gif
laugh.gif

^
I was close to snagging up a pair of these with the "LIVE SEARCH" 30% off someone posted above.

However I ended up snagging these with some research and thinking.

2 pairs of Jordan 4 Black/Cement for $137 each, after selling off the XIX @ $85.
2 pairs of Jordan 3 Black/Cement for $181 each

These are all 100% Authentic and from Legit Sellers.

I will jump on the Penny's in a few months. I had them at one time and as much as I love them, I have to pass after these purchases.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

im usually strickly jordan,
but i think these are growing on me.
i wonder if im falling for the hype
embarassed.gif
It's not really hype, most of the NT'ers that have this shoe is because of nostalgia. It's either because of Penny Hardaway in his prime, they had these in their childhood, or they wanted it but their parents couldn't buy it for them back then. I speak for 90% of the NT'ers that feel this way.

Now as for the other 10% that don't fall in that category; yea its probably hype
grin.gif
laugh.gif

^ I couldn't agree with you more..

Back
Top Bottom