Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I know theres a swoosh on the bottom and I maybe too late, but how many nike shoes have released without any type of nike branding on the upper

I know theres a swoosh on the bottom and I maybe too late, but how many nike shoes have released without any type of nike branding on the upper

theres a tiny swoosh on the back still i believe

if its like the ogs it says 19 "nike swoosh" 95 or 96

woah i just looked and neither the 2009 retros or these retros have the 1990 swoosh on the back they just have the swoosh on the plastic back part

thats odd

ummm guys im looking at pictures of og penny 2's and none of them have that 199 swoosh i described before...

i know im not tripping because i had the ogs back in the day and they had that 19 swoosh 5 or 6 (for the white pair) on that plastic part on the back

can someone co signme on that?

ummm guys im looking at pictures of og penny 2's and none of them have that 199 swoosh i described before...

i know im not tripping because i had the ogs back in the day and they had that 19 swoosh 5 or 6 (for the white pair) on that plastic part on the back

It was a "N"1996 or N & a SWOOSH then 1996 i think.. check the older posts i think somebody posted a pic of them not sure

I really like how this thread is evolving!

As you many have said it brings back so many memories!

Looking forward to the next Penny 2 releases!

It was a "N"1996 or N & a SWOOSH then 1996 i think.. check the older posts i think somebody posted a pic of them not sure

Yes sir yall are correct... I remember that too from my OGs.

Found this from a quick image search.

My og Atlantics didn't have the 1996 it was just a swoosh. I still have them somewhere beat to hell.

That 1996 branding was only on a few pairs. I'm assuming the first batch or whatever that was produced had it.

Pair from ebay came. $48 + shipping. Used... I'm very happy with them....

Wish he still had the actual box though rather than this...

Last edited:
nice pick up and great price!

but of all boxes you had to get his mug...
mean.gif

... Just noticed in your sig.. you're a cavs fan..

Last edited:
Just got my '15 retros a few days ago & wanted to post a shot of all three iterations with my '09s and my OG's. Even though the '15 is darker blue and not the suede-like material, I still like them ALOT!! My OG's I haven't seen in years (got them from my old closet at my parents place, still got shoes over there all these years later, lol). Check the pic below

And I took a shot of the back of my OG's. It did say "1996" with a "N" and the swoosh.

Hope you all like the shots :smile:

Last edited:

see i think mines wasnt like that i dont think it had the 1996 together just n or swoosh and 95 and it was 95 i believe. my white ones had 96 though i remember because i thought that was cool they switched the year to reflect the new year

Ive been wanting a pair of those Heats ever since i saw Bron wearing a pair, during an interview on ESPN.. I was like those look clean as hell on da foot.... That was a slight hint he was leaving ohio

They don't have the bumps on the midsole. Will be getting a pair if true.

I think the reason they went with solid outsole on the "College Blue" is because the translucent ages horribly. They end up looking dingy.

I maybe in the minority here and maybe it's because Penny is my 3rd favorite player of all time and remembering him in Orlando but most Penny's just don't do it for me in anything other than Orlando colors with the exception of the red 1s and metallic red foams.

Back
Top Bottom