Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Couldn't believe I scored the Atlantic's for under $60 at the Viejas outlet! Just got these this past Sunday

UNDS'd these today.

So I went and try these on at the store and I love the shoe but they felt so weird it's almost like they didn't fit properly but man everytime I see him I want them more. Fire bro I may have to just get them anyway!!!!

So I went and try these on at the store and I love the shoe but they felt so weird it's almost like they didn't fit properly but man everytime I see him I want them more. Fire bro I may have to just get them anyway!!!!
The fit of the Penny 2's are sooo odd. i wear a size 11 and my toe is right at the front of the shoe. Getting a half size up, it's too big. That's why i returned my SC pair.

if it had a nike check where the penny logo is at i would cop for double but no thanks. i belive these are going or will go for below 100.00

if it had a nike check where the penny logo is at i would cop for double but no thanks. i belive these are going or will go for below 100.00

Was able to see the sample this weekend. Featured swoosh on ankle, blue plastic bar on heel and the noticeably absent copper medallion on the tongue. They looked nice and even though I hoped for the GR to look like the samples, I am ok with the final release...it allows the SC's to keep some of the distinction beyond the heel logo.

They are currently for sale at Urban Necessities in Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom