Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by dubzeroes

11/2008 Air Penny 2
333886-041 Black/Varsity Royal-White
$135.00

they have these at my footlocker. i can't wait until the f&f discount deal. i'mma get my hands on them finally.
The F&F started today. I'm sitting here at my work desk contemplating coppin a pair on lunch. I feel like $100 wouldn't be bad vs$140 for the Pennys.

footlocker.com still has the white/royal/black in a bunch of sizes. I scooped the Black/Blue from Foot Locker. Got to my doorstep in like 5 days
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Are they 135 or 140? I might cop with the f&f. Do all fl/fa/champs have them at retail?

$140 and the ones I've been to still have them at a retail. I'm contemplating coppin a pair after work 2day with the F&F.

i might get a pair...not sure yet. cuz i know theyre gonan drop in price and im gonna be mad at myself for buying

This retro is crazy nice. Almost identical to the OGs...

Debating on copping the whites, i'd probably wear them to ball too.

Got my white pair last Sunday, but haven't worn them yet. Great job Nike! Look and feel great! Now, give us atlantics!!! Totally off the subject, anyonehave the ad with the penny foams with the toll free number on the bottom as a wallpaper? Thanx!

Wearin' my white Penny 2's as I type. Very nice. If you can wear white/white AF1's, without a worry in the world, you can wear these as well.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Wearin' my white Penny 2's as I type. Very nice. If you can wear white/white AF1's, without a worry in the world, you can wear these as well.
wink.gif
....and i cant remember the last time i bout some blanco yblanco's
laugh.gif

Nah I kno it wasn't meant towards me but when I read ya post, it made me think of the convo we had about the wht's...I kno u gonna dbl up on these

Back
Top Bottom