Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Why is every pair of the stussys laced up so tight. I actually like the black canvas type material on the all blacks, living in Colorado im tired of trying to keep nubuck clean and salt free from the streets and side walks 😂

The green are so bad. Don’t know why they went with that colorway. They could have done like a sail/off white colorway like the all blacks. Would have been much nicer. Not for $200 but still nicer when sales hit lol.

The green are so bad. Don’t know why they went with that colorway. They could have done like a sail/off white colorway like the all blacks. Would have been much nicer. Not for $200 but still nicer when sales hit lol.

An all sail color like they did the Spiridons woudve been so flames but no, black and green? Really? Black pair I actually really like, id cop if I could get em cheap.

12B45C12-D218-4315-9DE1-F19D176D8827.jpeg

Sooooo.........why do we hate the black Stussy Penny 2s? I get the hate on the green pair but I see no reason to say the triple blacks are trash. It could be a pass. It could be boring. But not trash 😆, right? If a model is actually dope, a simple monochromatic colorway can't possibly make it trash, right? 😂. The model should be strong enough to overcome all black. If these were all pink or anything other than black, but not black right 😆?

And as far as the pricing, I hope it goes down or more shoes continue to sit for a bit so we can keep hitting on discount. But, I don't see prices going back down. Sneaker prices been OD since Jordan 1s came out...the first time 😂. So every time we pay these retail prices we we reinforce them continuing to over charge us. Let alone for those of us that pay resell from time to time. Personally, after decades of only buying steep discounted kicks, I had fun and was the king of the slept on model but, I got tired of missing out on certain models because I refused to spend more the $100.

Sooooo.........why do we hate the black Stussy Penny 2s? I get the hate on the green pair but I see no reason to say the triple blacks are trash. It could be a pass. It could be boring. But not trash 😆, right? If a model is actually dope, a simple monochromatic colorway can't possibly make it trash, right? 😂. The model should be strong enough to overcome all black. If these were all pink or anything other than black, but not black right 😆?

And as far as the pricing, I hope it goes down or more shoes continue to sit for a bit so we can keep hitting on discount. But, I don't see prices going back down. Sneaker prices been OD since Jordan 1s came out...the first time 😂. So every time we pay these retail prices we we reinforce them continuing to over charge us. Let alone for those of us that pay resell from time to time. Personally, after decades of only buying steep discounted kicks, I had fun and was the king of the slept on model but, I got tired of missing out on certain models because I refused to spend more the $100.
I love my pair! In fact I plan to hoop in them as well

Back
Top Bottom