Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Just copped size 10 for 154 with the hibbet said there were only 5 left in that size didnt want to mess around with trying to find an additional discount on top. Would have loved just a little cheaper but $154 isnt bad for a nostalgic item i had when i was younger.

IMG_6355.jpeg

This was so clutch outta nowhere. Really didn't want to drop $200+ for these.

I said I was done after the Gratitude 11s but couldn't resist. I had these from the 2010 retro or whenever they came out. I remember seeing the last retro at my local Ross for about $40 or $50. I know that won't be the case this time around

hows the sizing on the 2s? Do they still run snug? I had the 09 pair and it felt snug... back then shoulda went up half size

Gonna hold off until they hit outlets. Hoping to cop the Atlantics and the og black pair in a package deal for 200

If i wouldve held off 10 minutes, they sent an additional 20% code for connecting my nike and hibbett accounts. No idea if I could have stacked it but worth a try if anybody wants to try before they order. Would bring it to 125-130ish.

Thinking about emailing them to see if they could still apply it after the fact but ill probably leave it be.

12/5 for SNKRS

Hoping the 200 price tag scares folks off.

Need these in a 15.

I think it will. I was going to risk it and see if I could get a discount if it wasn't for the heads up today. While I'd live to see such a dope shoe get a lot of love, I don't see these doing what the Orlando Penny 1s did.

If i wouldve held off 10 minutes, they sent an additional 20% code for connecting my nike and hibbett accounts. No idea if I could have stacked it but worth a try if anybody wants to try before they order. Would bring it to 125-130ish.

Thinking about emailing them to see if they could still apply it after the fact but ill probably leave it be.
You can't stack it. A few of us tried. I sure did. It just replaced the 25% off in cart discount. So you end up spending more money. Would've been nice though. I might've passed out if I could get these with 45% off ahead of the NDC release.

$200? I want some of what they’re smoking🤣🤣🤣
This. $200 is insane like the last retro was around $150 so what’s with this big *** price jump?
Nike got us feelin good for payin 150 lol

Real slick, Nike….real slick
This was me yesterday morning. I was “like yeah this is way better than paying $200”

Nike got me good :smh:

Had to settle for a sz 12 instead of the 11.5 I think I need, but couldn’t pass up that deal. Thanks for posting

Check your local DTLRs… was able to grab a pair at the one closest to me…

If I hit on Hibbet with the disco, they goin right back lol

Back
Top Bottom