Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Circled back and grabbed these :pimp:

IMG_9693.jpeg
On sale? I've been waiting for these and the blacks to hit sale.

133.35, Best Deal Ive Seen Yet!

Ppl complained about shipping but big sizes dried up on there haha

Got my pair in today and I’m kinda underwhelmed with them. The 3m lining looks kinda worn out already. Some glue marks around the toe areas. They still are fire and glad I got them at $135. I could not see myself paying retail for these.

Got my pair in today and I’m kinda underwhelmed with them. The 3m lining looks kinda worn out already. Some glue marks around the toe areas. They still are fire and glad I got them at $135. I could not see myself paying retail for these.
felt the same way when i got them. something just seemed off. they also had a nasty smudge on them so i returned them.

ADVERTISEMENT​
I don’t consider this to be an ethics failure but some might…..in this scenario I’d just buy off NDC to see if I get a better pair and just swap them out and return the bad QC pair.

11.5 and 8.5 are the biggest sizes. $120 plus taxes and shipping

11.5 and 8.5 are the biggest sizes. $120 plus taxes and shipping

Says excluded for me?

Hoping the black pair rumor is true.. that's king Penny II and I've never owned a pair. First time having the White pair.. joints are piff on foot. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom