air penny 2 still around?

They have the white/white on sale at the NEX here in Italy for 80 something. I copped....

They're all over the place in South Florida. Not sure about the size runs though but I copped mine for about $105 with Footlocker F&F 30% off back inDecember. You better get em while you can because I think that now that the prices are going down, peeps will hop all over em. My question is, how did thePippens do in you guys area? All the good sizes are gone here.

Got mine for 107 in south florida on sale. I was suprised when i asked the girl for my size and she brought them out..quality is sick!

quote:

there was alot of demand for em...problem is they made TOOOO many of these.

more like the problem is at the same time they release $300+ jordan packages and $200 foams, where do you think everyone's money is going to?

dont c em now~
but easily find on web i believe~
got mine 98 shipped on ebay when the just released... but still DS @.. @;

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

there was alot of demand for em...problem is they made TOOOO many of these.

more like the problem is at the same time they release $300+ jordan packages and $200 foams, where do you think everyone's money is going to?
perhaps, but i bought both the pippens and pennys in the summer time....and the if u look close in the hood they are both still around.

Back
Top Bottom