****AIR PENNY II's Catalog Pics***** 2 Colorways

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Man, this year is killing me. I need to step my job game up. These are such a must-have.

Who you tellin
frown.gif

Originally Posted by the collector23

the black pair is an easy pickup. one of the best basketball shoes back in the day.

never had them but seein all the Older HSer's wear them made me want them (shoes) so bad.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by swingshot

As for the bubble, it was a little on the small side to start off with.
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
u sure bout that?
Compared to some other Air Max basketball shoes from the 90s, those bubbles are a little on small side. If you don't want to accept that as apossibility however, I won't be wasting my time on you.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

As for the bubble, it was a little on the small side to start off with.
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
u sure bout that?

. Compared to some other Air Max basketball shoes from the 90s, those bubble are a little on small side. If you don't want to accept that as a possibility however, I won't be waisting my time on you.
You might have a point- there may have been some other kicks with bigger air units.

But guess what? The retros will be even smaller.

Originally Posted by blco02

You might have a point- there may have been some other kicks with bigger air units.

But guess what? The retros will be even smaller.

Yep. Not a lot i can do about it, and not too many people will notice anyway. I can live with it.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Please tell me Footlocker Europe has bought these.....please!!!!!

Seems pretty unlikely. Pickyourshoes.com are pretty good about shipping to Europe though.

Back
Top Bottom