****AIR PENNY II's Catalog Pics***** 2 Colorways

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Great news, what about this colorway?
smh.gif
Something told me they weren't going to give it to us...
smh.gif

nike-air-penny-ii.jpg

they droppin all 3 OG colors
where did u hear that?
Yeah when was this mentioned, never heard anyone confirm that 3 OGs were dropping.

Yes finally! Its been too many years...the black ones are copped x5 for sure...i hope someone can confirm the white/blue ones bc those would be copped x5 aswell!

I need these, but Nike/JB is coming out with all this stuff every single month. The end of the year definitely will be crazy.

Wow I didn't sleep at all last night, I just dreamed about these shoes all night long. I can't wait, I'm so excited, I've never been moreexcited over a shoe in my entire life. I'm seriously going to buy so many pairs that you won't even believe it.

These are my most holy of grails ever in the history of footwear.

Thanks you so much nike, thank you god, and mom for creating me.

Thank you jesus for dying for me.

-Jacob

Originally Posted by Will0827

Do you guys think that the countdown packs will slow these down so they can be some what easy to get.

That's exactly what I was hoping for.

and with the vi/xvii CDP releasing the same month as the Silver foams, i'm sure most will choose the CDP's. So i hope the penny II's work outthe way i predicted the foams to.

Originally Posted by blco02

A guy in another forum said that he saw the og white/blue colorway in the catalog also.

someone scan that pic then..people think that its only 2 colorways when its 3 OG colorways.

one of the most comfy bball shoes i've worn. luks like another small air bubble tho. but still a must cop!

There will be all 3 OG colorways!!

i remember when i was a kid, and moms bought the white/blue's for me and she told me not to tell my dad how much she spent on them...

..he asked, and i said 20 bucks...
laugh.gif

rip dad
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

There will be all 3 OG colorways!!

i remember when i was a kid, and moms bought the white/blue's for me and she told me not to tell my dad how much she spent on them...

..he asked, and i said 20 bucks...
laugh.gif

rip dad
frown.gif

laugh.gif
whoa

now that i'm thinking about it, that was my first expensive Nike sneaker over $100

btw, r.i.p to your dad
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by blco02

A guy in another forum said that he saw the og white/blue colorway in the catalog also.

someone scan that pic then..people think that its only 2 colorways when its 3 OG colorways.
In the last thread it was said that they could be arriving as early as september, which would make perfect sense due to them being the first colorwayto originally drop. Like the blue black/grey trainer huaraches, blue penny foamones, red bakins, black/purple godzillas, black/red pippens were all first todrop OG's, nikes good for that.

the last big air bubble retro was the NYK penny 1's. the air bubbles are small so they will last longer.

Back
Top Bottom