air randy back? starting light

I used his site and marqueesoles as a reference for future purchases. I can wait until a couple weeks before to get the kicks from any of the connects I havemade over the years, it's not a big deal.

i dont trust none of them sites.....and why doesent air-randy use his tag anymore.....for all we know its someone using air randys name

Originally Posted by misconnect

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

^ liar.. shm

ah! i believe you re one of his co-worker or promoter!!! (NTers, check out his post history..... you'll find out the hints)
And why you keep advertising his new arrival shoes with price??? Band up this ahole randy and his promoters.
I'll tell everyone what kind of biz you guys running. B-Grade shoes with ridiculous price.

you know the drill..pics or ducktales

^ liar.. shm

ah! i believe you re one of his co-worker or promoter!!! (NTers, check out his post history..... you'll find out the hints)
And why you keep advertising his new arrival shoes with price??? Band up this ahole randy and his promoters.
I'll tell everyone what kind of biz you guys running. B-Grade shoes with ridiculous price.

oh god.. here we go.. the only reason why i brought it from air randy because it was the cheapest out.. and there customer service was good.. i was gettinreplys within minutes.. so i ordered it from there.. so thats why i reccomanded people to buy it from them..
tongue.gif

Air Randy's return is very much appreciated...
he always provided quality pics of upcoming releases
before anyone else. i'm glad he's back

^ liar.. shm

So he sent you a pair of TB IIIs with dirty laces? That makes them B-Grade?
laugh.gif

Post pics already....

Originally Posted by Rafool

^ liar.. shm

laugh.gif

Post pics already....

Check this out, punk!!! Here's the proof.
URL: http://niketalk.com/topic/179397/t/...lue-August-2009-SneakerFiles-co.html?page=125

^ liar.. shm

laugh.gif

Post pics already....

URL: http://niketalk.com/topic/179397/t/...lue-August-2009-SneakerFiles-co.html?page=125

Speaking of promoters and hints............
Nice broken english there.

^ liar.. shm

laugh.gif

Post pics already....

What proof? All I see is dirty laces and for all we know you could have gotten them dirty.

That still doesn't make them b-grades, "punk."

from reading every page, i would NEVER take the risk on spending a good amount on money on a site a few people are unsure of. hope he is though cause iremember him having some good kicks. once i find out he's 100% authentic and if he ever comes back for business then im starting back up my collection

what is air randy's website???? and y does he close it up?
sorry for the questions, im just new to this =)

Originally Posted by asianJordan

what is air randy's website???? and y does he close it up?
sorry for the questions, im just new to this =)
You had to bring this back up though? Didn't read you were new to this, my bad.

To answer your question, air randy/heat23 do not have a website from what I was told, yet though.

If things continue to go well they will soon.

You can contact Air Randy through email for now.

Back
Top Bottom