air-randy?

Has anyone ever ordered from them? i about to order those black flips...and i wanna know is it a pre-order or a promo shoe
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

Has anyone ever ordered from them? i about to order those black flips...and i wanna know is it a pre-order or a promo shoe
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
listen to jecca650 and me 
DONT DO IT 

HAVE YOU NOT TOOK A PEAK AT THE CONCORD THREAD 

lol im guessing you havent been in the concord thread

AR is on some big heat right now since the concords. Some got "fake concords" from him.

but to answer your question. yes i have ordered from him. i got the Black Cememts from him. im pleased with the purchase except for that i got huge dent on my left shoe. and i got a weird little blue marker mark on one of the sizing tag of my shoes. hope it wasnt b-grades that i got.

anyways that was the 1st and last time i will order from him

Originally Posted by LA KB24

AR is on some big heat right now since the concords. Some got "fake concords" from him.

but to answer your question. yes i have ordered from him. i got the Black Cememts from him. im pleased with the purchase except for that i got huge dent on my left shoe. and i got a weird little blue marker mark on one of the sizing tag of my shoes. hope it wasnt b-grades that i got.

dude it was a 95% chance the black/cements you got was a b grade 
i also got a b grade black cement 3 from vmvinc 

but they where perfect with no flaws 

i took em because i know what to expect when ordering overseas from these early sites 

dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im glad i asked then whew.... i was about to drop 305.00 for the black flips

Save your money dude order early when reliable sneakers sites have them up like PYS , sneaker st and etc.

its been 2 weeks since air-randy received the shoe back and i still didnt get my refund......

Originally Posted by LA KB24

You got "B"' grades. Nevertheless, if you like them and wear em a lot it doesn't really matter.  

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

Save your money dude order early when reliable sneakers sites have them up like PYS , sneaker st and etc.

PYS it not an authorized Nike reseller. Although the two pairs I ordered from them in the past were fine, my first choice would always be to order from an authorized reseller. However, let me make it clear that I have never heard anything negative about Pick Your Shoes.  

Back
Top Bottom