Air Revolution Returns This Summer...

Great news! i remember i was a freshman in highschool when these dropped last about 01/02
didnt have a chance to get them but i was rockin some trainer sc's at the time...
Og blue/grey and red/grey pairs will be copped! and i doubt theyll make em as high as the real OG's
i also dont like waiting months for them to go on sale but we all know they will

Here is something that could make your day go downhill... It could be worse, they could be MENS haha
http://sneakernews.com/2013/01/08/nike-air-revolution-sky-hi/#more-380664
I seen some dudes rockin wmns Air Max 1s.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them rockin these just because they're that high.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hope these hit the sales racks like the low top Air Flight 89s. :smokin
Can't wait

Also the last time Revolutions came out so did the Air Tech Challenge IIs. So I hope those are coming soon!

Last edited:
Still have my white/carolina blues pair on ice - funny this post came up, I was just about to sell them off & just keep the red/white/blue pair... Slept on shoe, built like a tank if worn casually. Nice to see Nike bringing this model back

I like these, but they retroed these a couple years ago. We cant we get something from that era that hasn't come out, like Air Force STS, Air Flight 90's, or Air Force Five's? Cmon Nike!

Last edited:
I bet the white and blue will come out later. Assuming they get released like the 89 Flights last year, these are just the from the first wave.
135 though? I'll try my luck when they go on sale.

^glad they made the toe rubber white again

but looks like the inner sock is black not blue & they may be slightly shorter than the 02s (which were already shorter than the 87)
& da grey is shiny

white & blue is the best colorway tho

These and the red and I'm fine. They can keep their patent leather, elephant print and GITD or whatever else they decide to do.

Back
Top Bottom