Air Revolution Returns This Summer...

I gotta get my hands on the white/reds or white/blues...or both lol

I had the white/reds as a kid when they retroed in 02 or w/e. I remember copping them for $30 from a Just-For-Feet closing sale.

I'm coming down from my 180 high soooo the White/blue/black and white/black/red will be bought with the quickness lol

130? **** that. I am sure either the Blue or red ones will sit. I'll get one em at $60. Hopefully the blue one.

Last edited:
Does anybody know the date the og colors are dropping? Will they be a general release or pretty hard to get?

Thanks in advance!

Does anybody know the date the og colors are dropping? Will they be a general release or pretty hard to get?

Thanks in advance!

I think I remember someone posting the RD as some point July or a little after

It'll be a GR

Should be as easy to get as the air flight 89's and Air Force 180's last year. The masses will definetly sleep. Majority of the new crowd don't know bout these.

I think they will probably also go on clearance in certain spots. The new CWs will definetly be "outlet bound" like magic said

Not sure how I feel about these and this OG treatment. I have a couple of pair of OG(BW and 95) and it's not too bad..

But at least now I can wear my old white/grey ones and think of my slightly yellowed midsoles as OG treatment :D

That's how i feel about my white/blue/reds... vintage treatment 8)
Just checked with Beastbay and NDC and they aren't dropping the Tech Greys this weekend, so wtf

Last edited:
Looks like the Tech Greys are first up as part of a vintage pack with the ’Auburn’ Air Trainer SC High and ‘Citron’ SC II (pre-yellowed is that ish i don't like, but i LOVE that tongue treatment) ... Dropping this Friday, QS
Pre yellowed would suck.  I might pick these up instead of the black grapes.  I copped the Air Pressure Retro the other day which too is white gray and black....hmm.  Not sure what to do.  Maybe wait on the next Air Revolution CW.  These are so clean though!!!  Shoe probs man....wifey says I am out of control ...

Back
Top Bottom