Air Revolution Returns This Summer...

Don't see these moving swiftly at price point. It's a 89.99 shoe at the end of the day.

Not a "back to school" shoe at all, and after all the old farts and new heads rush to get theirs, they'll sit due to amount being made and availability with little demand.

Will be patient and strategic with these. But def need a new pair of blues joints!

My 02 pair does not say Air Revolution, tongue is all white.
That's what I thought, but I don't have my pair anywhere near me.

Don't see these moving swiftly at price point. It's a 89.99 shoe at the end of the day.

Not a "back to school" shoe at all, and after all the old farts and new heads rush to get theirs, they'll sit due to amount being made and availability with little demand.

Will be patient and strategic with these. But def need a new pair of blues joints!
Taking the same approach.

Was sort of shocked at the price of these. Definitely waiting for them to go on sale.

The leather isn't bad at all though.

I'm banking on these having no discount restriction after the first week of slow sales, if not from day one.... I'm on these heavy :smokin

Man... (If you can't tell) I'm giddy like a school girl waiting for these joints to drop :smokin
I've been waiting too long for these, to care if I can get them for less than $80 down the road. I'm copping the second they launch.
I'll get my backup pairs when they hit discount walls.
I could do WITHOUT the tongue stamp, but it is what it is.

Man... (If you can't tell) I'm giddy like a school girl waiting for these joints to drop :smokin
I've been waiting too long for these, to care if I can get them for less than $80 down the road. I'm copping the second they launch.

are they not available yet in some places? i haven't looked

...and you owe us some pics after you cop!

are they not available yet in some places? i haven't looked
...and you owe us some pics after you cop!

Might be a few days b/c my local spot (where i get a disco) is only getting the white/red/black, so i should have those tomorrow, but if I have to order the white/blues online, i may just end up ordering both CWs online :nerd:

Eastbay never dropped them, but their release calendar says the Revolutions are sold out...
NDC didn't drop them today, either... Interesting

Last edited:
I will be picking up the white-red -blk pair today. The shop I get mine at said 1x per customer on these.
Guess I gotta get my **** outta bed and go get them...

Happy 4th Everyone!!!!

Also, this (vintage) pack drops on Saturday (6th)

View media item 479620

Great the Tech Greys will be finally dropping. Been looking for these after the someone posted they would be dropping three weeks ago.
Def. on my "to-cop" list of Air Revolutions.

I think the Tech Grey and Wht-Red-Blk will be good for me with these. Don't need too many or to double up.

Back
Top Bottom