Air span II returns 2018

Patta just dropped the lookbook for the next Nike collab and there's no mention or pics of the Span II. When are these supposed to release?

Really like the jacket. But that AM 95/90 is hot boo boo. Those two do not work with each other very well.

my black Air Span II SE, she's light and comfy, perfect for the winter, copped for only 55euro i'm happy :smile: (I hesitated with the platinum but black is better for the winter, for the summer i have already many pairs... and i went with 0,5 size-up for wearing with "big" socks/winter socks, anyway there is only 5mm between 8 & 8,5us)
SAM_6355.JPG

Yes little reshape, it's a little bit better now imo... ikea shoe tree work perfect with these to keep the midsole flat and a nice shape
SAM_6359.JPG

PS: SE = Special Edition? you know?

Last edited:
Patta just dropped the lookbook for the next Nike collab and there's no mention or pics of the Span II. When are these supposed to release?

Looks like most of that collab has released now. Did the Span IIs get scrapped or just pushed back?

Merry Christmas everyone! Just wanted to say how greatful I am for this years release of the Span II - not only the OG colorways which were all flawless but also all new colorways of which no one stood out as bad! I won't be giving out places but The Span II, the Tailwind OG and the Skylon IIs were what made this a great year for Nikes retros!

Need laser blues in an 11.5us if anyone has any links

Got volt and infrared for the low but missed out on them

Back
Top Bottom