Air Structures in the Bay...

Anybody out there able to help me out. I need a couple pairs of sz 13. I know Huf, Nort, and True are sold out so if anyone knows where I can grab em I'dappreciate it!
peace

It ain't that serious, structures are pure hype right now, damn hypebeast make it impossible for runner enthusiast to enjoy a release. Just wait it out 1-2weeks they should be popping up online, especially eBay for around retail if not less.

These are the ones that look like air stabs right? I've been just passively looking around for them....haven't seen a single pair. They really sold outthat fast?

Yeah, they dropped here in SF saturday at Huf, Darkside (Nort), and True and all are sold out! Most spots in NY, Chitown, and LA hve sold well. Last I heardAlifeNY had a sz 13 left but don't wanna pay for th extra shipping. I also checked with Turf San Mateo and Premier in San JO and they haven't gottentheirs yet so who the hell knows.
Guess I gotta just be patient and wait it out! If anyone can come through, get back at me!
peace

I talked to Shoebiz and they said they hadn't recevied them. Didn't sound like they were getting them which is surprising. I would think if Huf,True, and Recon got theirs on friday, Shoebiz would've been in that same conversation.
peace
ps. still on my grind for these!

eek.gif
120 page thread in nike retro.

TEAMSFGIANTS

NTSF dropped them yesterday I believe. Jerome, if you're out there, many thanks for getting customer service to ship out my pairs to me bro! Keep intouch for sure!
Don't know what sizes are left but you better get on it!
peace

Back
Top Bottom