Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

They shouldn't be hard to find....but the Structures weren't hard to find and those went pretty fast. Jut depends on if shops took the chance on themor not seeing how the previous ATC's were a bust. I think they're the best retro to come out in a long long time. I'm planning on buying two morepairs myself. Just from the "looks" alone younger people will pick these up as well so I doubt these will sit around for long especially with Nikedoing apparel to tie back with the shoes. They have a new guy (he was responsible for PNB back in the day) doing apparel and he's awesome.

Will we expect these to hit FLs, FAs, Champs, etc, Or wll they have the same distribution as the Structures?

Donjuan, can you confirm an answer to my question from earlier on the appearance of the tongue? Is it only black at the base, or is the whole tongue black allthe way up to the ankle?

Also, FYI to those who have been asking. I know more than a few local "urban" independent spots who have officially passed on these,due mainly to the relatively poor performance of last year's Air Tech Challenge Retros. I'm sure spots in other areas have probably done the same. Bigmistake, IMO, but regardless, your best bet will probably be one of the national chains that carries "urban" releases.

http://www.apropersite.com/update/031908.jpg

gotta pick up those tech challenges
pimp.gif

My samples have a black Nylon tongue.
Here ya go Shay, for some reason it only came out as a link.
031908.jpg

donjuan- so you say they have apparel coming out to match the shoes? Can you elaborate some please...

yep, thanks DonJuan, good stuff.

any word on retail on these? i am guessing 109.99.

does proper ship?

these look great.

Retail $100

Are fitteds should be in lmid to late April. I've been wearing the sample.

ATC apparel..tees, mesh Agassi style caps, and I gotta look at the catalog to see if theres something else.

donjuan513 - I know you are getting tons of questions and I appreciate all the info, but could you tell me if these run true to size? Much appreciated.

five30's pair from the pickup post:

Someone needs to do a side-by-side with the originals- they look almost dead on to me.

^^^^Side by side comparison?!

What next...count the speckles on the shoe too?
smh.gif

Man, the shoe is straight! Geez....

Back
Top Bottom