Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Thanks a TON for that code. Really happy the way the retro turned out, was disappointed in the previous ATC , but was more looking forward to these anyway. 168for 2 pairs shipped is sweet.

yeahh...thanx just place my order....told me they should be shipping out on march 27-28...and should be at my door by april 8..lastest...good looking out onthe coupon and info...

...we will all again get the chance to rock one of the hottest sneakers from the birth of the '90's. Like I said earlier, the wait for these is LONGoverdue. Anyone that thinks these will hit sales racks, well, you'll be sorry you slept.

It was a nice surprise to see that Nike actually got this one right, basically spot on with the exact OG design. I would've copped multiples, black tongueor not, but nevertheless I'm very glad we got a mostly faithful reproduction. I'm DEFINITELY glad that these didn't turn out like the"straight from Nike" pic that someone dug up a while back with colorless splatter, remember? If not, here's that pic:

Now, we can only hope they get the next pair right like they got the Hot Lava version right. I'm hoping the summer pair will turn out to be like the shoeon the right in this pic (OG with light orange and light blue accents):

...and NOT like the shoe in this pic:

154xd9u.jpg

Not that I have anything against the new colorway, but you can't beat an OG.
pimp.gif

Come on Nike, don't let us down...

dsc0692rn1.jpg

wink.gif

For those that are wondering, I was on the "Buy 5 But Only Pay For 4" plan when I called Eastbay to order my size 13's today, many thanks to thatpromo code.
wink.gif
Whoever first posted it, good looking out, you've gotmy gratitude. It's not every day you can cop 5 pairs for $414.90 shipped, and NO tax (especially good for those of us getting rammed for close to 9% onevery purchase in Cali).

I'll post pics as soon as they all come in. With any luck, Eastbay will ship by the 27th or sooner (hopefully sooner because I don't want to wait up toa week after the 27th to get them via standard "slow boat to China" shipping, LOL).

By the way, I've called NTSF several times over the past few weeks on these, and talked to several different people. They swear that they'renot getting them. I know there's got to be at least a few NT'ers working at NTSF, so can anyone confirm or deny this? If theydon't get them, it'll SUCK, because I was planning on stopping by NTSF for some apparel. We'll see, I guess...

Eastbay sold out on a lot of sizes at this point. Called up to get a size 12 and was told they had nothing from 10-14.

^ Ahh, Niketalk. The gift AND the curse.

Thanks to NT, Eastbay is going to start banning discounted preorders somewhere down the road.

seems that a lot of resellers are attracted to these ATCs......

lets hope the real fans will get their pair also.....

^ yep... that was the case for the AT1's as well... a few HK ebayers bought up a lot of the larger sizes... now they're stuck with them on ebay withlittle response because of what they were charging... meanwhile, those that really wanted a pair, couldn't get them... damn shame...

Nike did a good job on these and I had them back in the day but unless I can get them for around $50 I'll have to pass. Got to show some restraint thesedays.

Thanks aton on the Eastbay look with the discount just picked up a 10.5. leaving on the 27th then prolly getting it around the 7-8 of march. 20% is also goodthanks. beats me almost paying 110$ shipped from proper!

can anybody hook me up with 2 pairz in 10.5? i'm in asia
frown.gif
LET ME KNOW! WILL PAY PROXY FEE!

as everyone else said, nice to see nike got this one right after the last agassi debacle...

thanks to the person who posted the eastbay info, got my two 13s on lock.

just copped from eastbay.. thanks for the heads up and 20% off..Fyi u gotta give them the product code cuz the lady that helped me was clueless..

Eastbay sold out on a lot of sizes at this point. Called up to get a size 12 and was told they had nothing from 10-14.
They just took my order for 10.5 & 11...so I would say keep calling....but something tells me these won't be hard to get once they areactually in stores...great spring shoe too!!!
pimp.gif

although the stitching on the back looks a little doo doo on some pairs I've seen...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom