Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Predaking24

PYS has them.

just snagged a pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good looks, Just ordered my pair also.
laugh.gif
at cats who paid way overretail on ebay.

what kinda release are these, urban, GR, LS?? what ??, thinkin of coppin a pair off of PYS.com

please help

i need them for retail. damn im trying to cop other stuff though and my lil cuz birthday next week 2.

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

what kinda release are these, urban, GR, LS?? what ??, thinkin of coppin a pair off of PYS.com

please help

general release

but a lot of stores didnt order because how last year pair bombed

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

please help

general release

but a lot of stores didnt order because how last year pair bombed

its they fault for crappin on da colorway.....and da quality was terrible...da midsole paint chips wit literallly one-2 wears...
eyes.gif

One of my grails BUT ill wait for them on a friends and family sale.

The thing about retro nike releases is they never arrive on one release date so you will get a chance to get um later...

And like dude said, alot of you are buying just on hype....you 14-18 year old dudes who werent even born when these were out...

Once the hype dies, a bunch of people will start selling these for below retail...

i just bought off pys too. Does pys usually send a confirmation email? cuz i only recieved my paypal confirmation....

Good thing they dropped on PYS for under retail. I wouldn't want to go the ebay route and pay rape for these.

Just got them from pys as well. add a copy of sneaker freaker mag if you dont want to buy a second pair. shipping becomes free and the total comes out to103.99. sure beats driving around and spending money on gas.

quit lyin about you seein these in finishline thinkin you killin hype. they would be on finishline.com first or would be their already if that was true.

I'm waiting for the mall to get them, so all the locals can sleep on them, and I can snag a double for like 59.99 lol

Glad you guys got your pairs. Looks like the apparel might be hard to find as well.

Someone asked for closeups awhile back but never got around to it.
8wigpk.jpg

52f41d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom