Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

0510grey.jpg
0510yel.jpg
0510white.jpg
0510black.jpg

more stuff from leaders

AYO did anyone keep a watch on those LEADERS hats online.

DID you guys see one of the auctions ???

300+

Bama's on joke time, i was complaining about the $48 price tag. thank goodness for my small head, i copped the size 7 with ease

for real i hear you man, ^^^^ i am still happy i got my size 3/8 even though the website took a long time to get past the site crashing

The tart/clay blue CW is on NDC. but it's already gone

I don't think they are already gone. They did the same thing before they put the lava colorway up. Sooner the better I want more colorways.

^^^^ its scary that they kept that picture up I have a good feeling we are not getting the OG colorway, I hope I'm very wrong.

Anybody who would pay over retail for the Leaders hat is smoking crack. $48 was bad enough. I'll take one of each of the rarer "official" NikeATC hats for less than $30, thank you. I should actually be getting some in tomorrow in 4 or 5 different colors.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

^^^^ its scary that they kept that picture up I have a good feeling we are not getting the OG colorway, I hope I'm very wrong.

Yeah i doubt it also. The sole is the wrong color. The solid white part should be blue and nike should be in orange.

I dont even like the shoes that much but with all the heat(hats and jackets) that matches the shoes i kinda want a pair.

Hopefully I'll have more pics of the four ATC hats over the weekend, as well as the other recent ATC apparel I've come across.

The pic is working intermittently. It's of four different colors of the Nike ATC hats - red/white, purple/red, white/blue, and black/lava (the latter twobeing the same ones Buttons had people drooling over a few weeks back). With any luck, I may have more of yet another color - black/red - coming in next weeksometime.

those leaders hats and shirts are wack as heck

get something else to match up use some imagination instead of that cheap material shirt and cheap low quality hat

Does this one work better?

m_cc3fe3f2ef3556864d5daed27bb0a663.jpg

Pic courtesy of Premier Boutique. Pictured from L-R: purple/red (probably based on the ATC III Retros), red/white (probably for the ATC III new Retros),white/blue/orange (based on the Tart ATC II's), and black/lava (of course based on the lava ATC II's).

Why is Nike so bass-ackwards with their apparel versus their current shoes? LOL. ATC II styled apparel but with ATC III color schemes? And ATC III styledshirts with ATC II color schemes?
laugh.gif
Don't get me wrong, I'm notcomplaining at all, in fact I'm very happy with the whole ATC apparel line, I'm just curious.

Like I said earlier, there is also an awesome black/red version of this hat and of the Windrunner. I think I'll have the hat next week, but I'm stillhunting the Windrunner in an XXL. You may notice that there's no shoe to go with this particular color scheme. For those of you that read between the lineson a comment I wrote a little while back, from what I've been told, there is a possibility this may not always be the case...

those leaders hats and shirts are wack as heck

It's sooooooooo funny that when those pics came out with Ty wearing that fitted with the ATC2 samples, err' body and the baby mama was saying how"HOT" it was and how they had to get one.

Fast forward a lil'...and now all the cats that didn't get one is saying it's the worst thing since Greedy Genius.

Same fitted, thou.

Ya'll sooooo crazy!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom