Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

These came out when I was kinda young so I'm not that familiar with them, but I am diggin' those white and blues. If I have any extra money this summerI might try to cop, it has a decent price tag to it.

^ that t-shirt is white, right?

thought the same thing when I saw the shirt the other day...

I know someone somewhere has to have pics lol. The lavas drop in April correct? Seems as though sample pics would have surfaced by now. Hopefully it's justa sign that nike took time and effort in making close to the OG's lol. Btw....where did you guys see the t-shirt?

well the shirt I saw is white with "Just Do It" in big bold letters on the front... the pink/black splatter fills in the bold lettering...

the shirt came out last year so I doubt it was made especially for these shoes...

Well if it's coming out in April i'm not to fussed if the pics haven't leaked yet.

Takes the gloss off the release when pics surface to early.

Will be waiting anxiously for these, hopefully Nike learns a lesson and releases OG colourways first, then all the mad stuff.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

this shoe doesn't have the logo so that part shouldnt be a problem. We will hold our breath that the colors are on point and they look nothing like the photo on page 1

cool thanks

thats a big relief, now i just wait and hope like everyone else that the lava splatter is on point

According to a pic I saw in another topic here on NT, the Lava splatter is 100% on point. (Unless it was a pair of 100% perfect non-yellowed OG ATC IIs, whichI highly highly doubt.)

These are the only 3 pics we know of so far and yes the lava splatter looks dead on. I found the bigger pic with the fitted on another sneaker messageboard. Ifyou notice on the toe box it looks to have many tiny perforated holes

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

sooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seen a guy wearing them at magic they're pretty much on point. Made me look twice lol! Not a big tech challenge fan so I wont be buying them but donthesitate on picking them up!

I don't even wear hats but I'd buy the shoes just so I can get the hat to match. Don't know if I'd even rock either one of them things butthat's just how hot the fitted is...

Back
Top Bottom