Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

These have a different shoe smell than most shoes but they don't smell like a paint shop to me. They smell more fragrant than anything but overall theseare excellent retros. I'm waiting on my other pair now and I'll be set.
grin.gif

Got my pair from Finish Line today. Got them for $75 and some change thanks to a friendthat still works there.

The latest word on the apparel is that NO ONE in the Bay Area has it. Someone mentioned District in Alameda, but I talked to them today and they arenot getting the apparel. Even the boutique shops around the Bay that I've checked with that are getting the shoes (which arenormally a good bet for apparel) are not getting the apparel. Several good sources have confirmed that apparel was in fact manufactured, and definitely doesexist (why can't someone get ahold of a Spring '08 catalog and post pics?), but unless the apparel is being released purposely later than the shoes(which would be odd) it's not looking like anyone is getting it in. I'm thinking either online or somewhere out of state is the best bet at this point.

Got my confirmation from PYS also...arrives Monday.

I also got a pair today from Finish Line at Fordham Road. Bought them online for 74.99 w/ the discount code...thanks to NT...picked them up at the store w/ 3minutes before they close. I literally sprinted from the train. But Im happy with them.

The latest word on the apparel is that NO ONE in the Bay Area has it. Someone mentioned District in Alameda, but I talked to them today and they are not getting the apparel. Even the boutique shops around the Bay that I've checked with that are getting the shoes (which are normally a good bet for apparel) are not getting the apparel. Several good sources have confirmed that apparel was in fact manufactured, and definitely does exist (why can't someone get ahold of a Spring '08 catalog and post pics?), but unless the apparel is being released purposely later than the shoes (which would be odd) it's not looking like anyone is getting it in. I'm thinking either online or somewhere out of state is the best bet at this point.

Figured something like this was going down. But for us to not even be able to get pics seems off.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Joe Billionaire I got UPS tracking from PYS not long ago.

thanks i got mine also.

i order the shoes and a shirt how do i find out if both items (more the shoes) are in the package..it shows 2 reference numbers is that it? the package onlyweighs 2 pounds but i hear thats common for pys.

I called up Finishline and they told me both of my pairs will be shipping out tomorrow, so look out for a shipping confirmation soon. FYI I ordered the sameday they went up on FNL.com.

im too excited. i jumped on the posting your shipping info bandwagon.

FNL.com shipping confirm just came in. I saved myself about 5 bucks. $6.99 Ground for a tuesday eta or $11.99 Rush for a monday eta.

mine is coming from jackson, MS. Nice central location relatively speaking. my other finishline purchases came from newark NJ and took nearly a week

So I went to Finishline and grabbed a pair of these yesterday.

Then last night, I ordered another pair via FNL.com with the $25 off. I chose the in-store pickup option, but the store was closed when I ordered. So I callcustomer service this morning, and they call my local spot and confirm they have my order ready. They do. I pick it up. I tried to return the initial pair Ibought without the $25 discount, but I guess I'm blackballed from returning anything at Finishline. Anyone else ever have this problem? They made me swipemy license and they said they cannot accept my return. So I figure "whatever", because I can always just push them on eBay.

Then a few hours ago, I get an email from Finishline saying that my order has SHIPPED...tracking number and everything. In the fine print of the in-storepickup details, it says that if an order isn't completed, your item will ship to the billing address you furnished. Could it be? A free pair?

**crosses fingers**

Back
Top Bottom