Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Picked these 2 shirts up while I was in Florida on Spring Break at a spot called Gum Soul. Straight cop as soon as I seen them. 1 is grey and 1 is white.Lavacolor is an EXACT match of the swoosh on the kicks. Cat that was working at the time was mad cool and for a little store they had some crazy !@!. I think theydo phone orders to for anyone that wants to cop

Originally Posted by tonystarks1

Picked these 2 shirts up while I was in Florida on Spring Break at a spot called Gum Soul. Straight cop as soon as I seen them. 1 is grey and 1 is white.Lava color is an EXACT match of the swoosh on the kicks. Cat that was working at the time was mad cool and for a little store they had some crazy !@!. I think they do phone orders to for anyone that wants to cop
Those tees are sick.
eek.gif
Are these part of the apparel line fromNike?

Btw, can you post the phone number for that spot because I tried googling the store name but found nothing. Thanks.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

mine arrive yesterday (ordered it tuesday). finishline did a good job....except for the packaging. Big #@! box for a single pair. result: shoe box was open and shoes were out and the box is semi gone. smh. but the shoe itself is nice. im thinking about a 2nd pair.
Yeah same here.

No denying it these things are staight pink
laugh.gif

Thinking about pickup up a second pair.

These are going to be just like the Infrared 90's after some time watch...in price jump I mean.

I still have to try them on to see how they fit now.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ do you still play?

Edit - New clothing pics from TSG... we've seen the jacket, now there are shirts... ironically, the Challenge Court logo was for the Air Tech Challenge III... it wasn't for the original Air Tech Challenge II... hmmmm...

hljacket6.JPG
hljacket7.JPG

hljacket4.JPG

For the Clay blue/Tart colorway...
hljacket3.JPG
hljacket5.JPG
Hey, where can i cope those tees?? Whats 'TSG'? Those are
pimp.gif

for those of you that missed out...

FSR available tonight @ Purist in San Jose.

We will be releasing them during our Nike Release Party.

peace.

i need 2 see that track jacket in person, i want it, but as someone stated up thier ^^^ its like a infared, i want dat *#*@ to be pink

Here's that number for the store with the Crack shirts 772-408-0196 Gumsoul.blogspot.com

My fault the shirts were $25

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

i need 2 see that track jacket in person, i want it, but as someone stated up thier ^^^ its like a infared, i want dat *#*@ to be pink

its gonna be neon pink

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Man these shops must be kicking themselves for not ordering these shoes seeing as how they are selling.

Got an email from eastbay today... Can't wait to get them. I loved these as a kid, I had a matching windbreaker in fact... Ah the good old days where you could be tough and still wear neon pink.

Lol...looks like they're bringing back the jacket: http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-tech-challenge-ii-clothing.html

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

its gonna be neon pink
thanks man, apprecaite it

For anyone interested....those "Crack" shirts from Gum Sole are now up for sale via Paypal on their Blog. I called earlier as I'm sure many ofyou did, and dude was nice enough to call back and leave a message letting me know they were for sale. Hurry up and give these guys some business.

they hot but i figured most sneakerheads might say these are GR and chalk them up as wack just cus they are all about limited junk. so i'm proud to seepeople finally saw a hot shoe and bought it just cus they like it for once.

heads up: shoetrends.com has them for 70 plus 15 fedex ground shipping. I wish I waited and ordered from there instead of finish line...stupid fnl send sales,I ordered on 4/2 and just received shipping confirm today.

Back
Top Bottom